Before You Buy
- Have your hearing tested by a local hearing care provider, and obtain a copy of the results. Under federally mandated HIPAA regulations, health care providers must provide you with a copy of your audiogram on request.
- If you do not want a medical examination, Federal law allows for a fully informed adult (18 years of age or older) to sign a “Medical Exam Waiver” declining the medical evaluation. You can obtain a copy of this form here: Medical Exam Waiver Statement
- Send us the medical clearance / script or signed medical exam waiver statement and a hearing test that is less than 6 months old. Fax, Email, or Mail us a copy of your Medical Clearance form, Script or Medical Exam Waiver Statement and Audiogram.
- Fax it to us at: (765) 522-1797
- Email us MedRecords@HearSource.com
- Mail it to us at:
- HearSource Med Records 102 Northfield Drive East Bainbridge, IN 46105
When you are wearing the Freestyle OpenEar Micro BTE Hearing Aid you won’t feel like your wearing a hearing aid at all. Instead of using a conventional earmold which closes off the ear canal completely, the Freestyle utilizes a comfortable soft open ear tip. This new acoustic design reduces the occlusion effect or that echo or plugged-up feeling. Our open ear design provides for a more natural sound compared to conventional in the ear hearing aid designs. The wearer’s own voice is not held within the ear canal and is allowed to escape, so you won’t “hear your own voice”. It really is amazing! NO ear impressions required.
Battery Size: 312
Avg. Battery Life: 130 Hr
Peak Gain: 40 dB
Freq. Range: 200-8000 Hz