Choosing A Hearing Aid Repair Lab
Discount Hearing Aid Repairs
HearSource repairs ALL brands, types, and styles of hearing aids for only $199, with a 6-month warranty.
Where to have your hearing aid repaired is a question many hearing aid users will have to ask themselves sooner or later.
Hearing aids contain small discreet electronic parts. Over time, it is not uncommon for all hearing aids to need to be professionally repaired. They are subjected to moisture, dust, dirt, earwax, debris, physical abuse, and mishandling. At some point in time, all hearing aids will require repair. Who you choose for hearing aid repair services is important.
As a hearing aid user, it is important that you understand that it is in the best interest of traditional hearing aid dealers to repeatedly sell you new products. Why? That’s how they make their living. Many times these offices try to deter their customers from repairing their hearing aids and instead pressure them to buy new ones. This attitude is reflected by many local providers who claim that a hearing aid can’t be repaired after a specified period of time, such as 3 or 5 years.
All hearing aids can usually be repaired, no matter the age.
So, who should you choose to repair your hearing aid? We think we are your best choice for all hearing aid repair services.
As an independent hearing aid repair lab, we are dedicated to providing all the services, options, and products, necessary to maximize the performance of your hearing aids at the most reasonable price.
HearSource hearing aid repair labs:
- We are the oldest and most experienced Online Hearing Aid Repair Lab in the country
- We have no ulterior motive in representing which hearing aid can or cannot be repaired
- We guarantee the performance of every hearing aid we repair
- We repair ALL brands, types, and styles of hearing aid
You may try to turn the hearing aid on and find that there is no sound, or the battery door may become broken or whatever your situation is, we usually can repair it. Even when hearing aids are properly cared for, over time, things happen.
If your hearing aid is in need of repair, send your hearing aid(s) to HearSource.com. We are a full-service hearing aid repair lab well equipped to provide discount hearing aid repairs. We offer cheap prices and excellent hearing aid repair services.
Hearing aids contain small discreet electronic parts. Over time, it is not uncommon for all hearing aids to need to be professionally repaired.
HearSource is pleased to offer our customers the opportunity to have their hearing aids repaired at very affordable prices.
If your hearing aid is in need of repair, send your hearing aid(s) to HearSource.com. We are a full-service hearing aid repair lab well equipped to provide discount hearing aid repairs. We offer cheap prices, not inferior service.
Our Desire Is To Be The Best Online Hearing Aid Repair Lab In The World
Since 1997, as the first online all-make hearing aid repair lab that made their services directly to the consumer, HearSource has now repaired over (as of Sep. 2019) 25,000 hearing aids. HearSource is able to repair ALL hearing aid manufacturer’s devices. If your original hearing aid manufacturer warranty has expired, your hearing aid most often can still be repaired. HearSource discount standard hearing aid repair charges start out at only $199 per hearing aid and come with a Standard 6-month warranty (Optional 1-year premium hearing aid repair warranty is available).
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Most hearing aids can be repaired
- Our technicians are factory trained with over 25 years of experience
- Expedited service and shipping is available
- All repairs come with a six month (or optional one (1) year) warranty
Common Reasons Hearing Aids Fail
- Earwax (cerumen) is the #1 reason hearing aids fail. The good news? Often, hearing aids can be cleaned and they will start working again. Earwax in the receiver (speaker) is the number one issue we repair hearing aids at HearSource.
- Moisture – Sweat and humidity can all attack the electronic components of hearing aids.
- Dirt and Debris in the microphones, battery compartment or receiver (speaker).
Prevent the need for hearing aid repairs - Keep them clean
Hearing Aid Troubleshooting
You might be able to troubleshoot your hearing aids using a few of these quick tips:
It is always best to start with the simple things first.
- Replace the hearing aid battery to see if that takes care of the problem
- Check the date on your hearing aid batteries. Make sure the hearing aid batteries are not out of date
- Clean the sound outlet (the hole or tube where the sound comes out that goes into your ear canal)
- Brush/clean the microphones with a soft brush
- If you have a thin tube type hearing aid, remove the thin tube from the aid and push the cleaning tool thru the thin tube
- Replace the wax filter/wax guard (if applicable)