Pay After Hearing Aid Repair Option
Thank you for your interest in HearSource hearing aid repair service!
If you would like to pay for your hearing aid repair after it’s completed this is possible. When your hearing aid is repaired and ready to ship we’ll call for payment. Over the phone, we can accept credit or debit card payments.
Please make sure you provide a good daytime phone number so we can reach you easily
Your expected cost is: [cart-total] (Includes your shipping choice cost)
- When shipping your hearing aid to us, we strongly suggest that you place your hearing aid in a crush-proof container such as a pill bottle.
- Place the crush-proof container in a sturdy shipping box.
- When shipping your hearing aid try to add a signature required and/or insurance. HearSource cannot be held responsible for hearing aids damaged in shipping to us.
- With the hearing aid please include a note explaining any issues that you are experiencing with your hearing aid. Make sure that all contact information is included on the note. We need your name, shipping address, phone number, and email.
Example of some common issues to include in your instructions.
- Too Soft
- Too sharp
- Shell cracked
- Volume control/button not working
HearSource Hearing Aid Repair Lab
108 E. Pat Rady Way, P.O. Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105