Acu-Life Hearing Aid Cleaner 5 in 1 Tool Kit
The Acu-Life Hearing Aid Cleaner is five hearing aid maintenance tools built into a comfortable, easy to hold handle. Using this toolkit helps prevent costly repairs. This toolkit works with almost all types of hearing aids.
Tube and Vent Cleaner, Cleaning Brush, Wax Removal Pick, Battery Door Opener, and Battery Replacement Magnet, and storage space for batteries.
Acu-Life Hearing Aid Cleaning Tool
Hearing aids get fouled with ear wax, dust, skin cells, and a million other tiny objects. The Acu-Life Hearing Aid Cleaner Audio Kit is an essential tool for keeping hearing aids free of foreign matter and working at their best. The hearing aid cleaner contains the five tools needed for fast, easy and effective daily hearing aid cleaning and maintenance. The five tools are built into a lightweight comfortable handle for ease of use.
- Ergonomic, easy to hold and use
- Works with all types of hearing aids
- Fits in hearing aid tubes for easy cleaning
- Hearing devices and hearing aid batteries sold separately
The solution on how to clean hearing aids: AUDIO-KIT. The all-in-one kit contains the five tools needed for fast, easy and effective daily hearing aid cleaning and maintenance. The tools are built into a lightweight comfortable handle for ease of use. The Audio Kit helps prevent costly hearing aid repairs and helps protect your hearing aids.
Hearing Aid Cleaning Tools
The solution on how to clean hearing aids is the Acu-Life AUDIO-KIT. The all-in-one kit contains the five tools needed for fast, easy and effective daily hearing aid cleaning and maintenance. The tools are built into a lightweight comfortable handle for ease of use. The Audio Kit helps prevent costly hearing aid repairs and protects your best hearing aids.
- The brush cleans and easily removes wax and debris. Brush the hearing aid sound outlet (where the sound comes out of the hearing aid and into your ear canal) where wax typically collects, also brush the microphone port covers (allow sound to be received by the microphone).
- The Pick removes wax from small openings in the hearing aid. Pick the earwax out of the silicone tips and from around the hearing aid receiver
- Battery door opener easily reaches and open the battery door. This tool helps you open hard to reach hearing aid battery doors.
- Battery magnet helps remove and insert hearing aid batteries. Hearing aid batteries can also sometimes be hard to pick up, particularly when laying on flat surfaces, such as counter or table tops. This handy tool helps you pick up hearing aid batteries from those flat surfaces.
- Battery storage compartment inside the handle. A place for you to safely store a few extra hearing aid batteries… just in case.
HOW TO VIDEO: Hearing Aid Cleaning Kit
Care Tips For Hearing Aids
- Get the proper tools: A wax pick and brush are indispensable tools for at-home cleaning. Earwax can accumulate in the opening at the end of a hearing aid where the sound comes out causing muffled sound or feedback (whistling). Left long enough, it can damage the receiver. Use the pick and brush to gently clear wax away.
- Establish good habits: Always wash your hands before and after cleaning your hearing aids. Leave hearing aids out during your personal hygiene routine. Shower and wash your face and hair without wearing your hearing aids so water and soap can’t damage them. Put your aids in after you apply any hair products like sprays or gels.
- Clean your device at the end of each day: Cleaning your hearing aids before bedtime gives them several hours to air out before you will put them in again. Avoid wipes with chemicals or alcohol when cleaning hearing aids as they could damage the devices.
- Avoid extreme heat or cold.
For more information on the Acu-Life Audio-Kit Hearing Aid Cleaner, please call 1-800-416-2434, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time) USA.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Warranty, 45-Day Return/Refund Policy on all Products Sold By HearSource
By purchasing products or services from HearSource, you do hereby agree to the following new product warranty, hearing aid repair warranty, return policy, and all other terms and conditions.
New Product Warranty
All new merchandise or products purchased from HearSource are warranted against material or manufacturing defect by the original manufacturer for a minimum period of one year (certain hearing aid models may have warranties from the manufacturer for two or three years) from the date of shipping from our facility to your address. At our sole discretion we may repair, exchange, replace or upgrade any defective product that you have purchased from us. Additional/extended warranties are available for purchase at additional cost. Please contact HearSource for additional information concerning extended warranties. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource product, please include a check for processing, shipping & handling of $19.95.
Hearing Aid Repair Warranty
All hearing aids repaired by HearSource are warranted for six months from the date of shipment to you unless you have specifically requested and paid the additional $50 fee for a one year warranty. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource repair, please enclose a check for processing, shipping & handling for $19.95
Return Policy, 45-Day Money Back Policy
HearSource offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods. We provide a 45-day return for refund policy. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact HearSource at 1-800-416-2434 and request a RMA authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Return the item(s) in the original, undamaged condition (including all original materials, packaging and accessories) within 45-days of our shipping date to you of any product for refund. Returned merchandise must be received by us at our HearSource location within 45-days of our shipping date to you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our return policy, please contact us directly at 1-800-416-2434.
Call 1-800-416-2434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time Zone, USA, to obtain your required RMA authorization number. Your shipping and handling charges for products you ship or return to us are non-refundable. You may want to insure your return; as we cannot be held responsible for products damaged, lost or misdirected via shipping.
After we receive the product for return, your refund will be made to you in the manor in which you paid. For example; if you paid using a credit card, your refund will be applied to that specific credit card. If you paid by cash or check, your refund will be in the form of a check.
With your RMA clearly identified in the shipping address back to us, please ship return merchandise to:
108 E. Pat Rady Way, P.O. Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105
You may also return any item for exchange or replacement within 45-days of the shipment date due to material defect or damage during shipment. After 45-days, defective or damaged products will be repaired or replaced under the specific manufacturer’s warranty policy.