Acu-Life Hearing Aid Cleaner 5 in 1 Tool Kit
The Acu-Life Hearing Aid Cleaner is five hearing aid maintenance tools built into a comfortable, easy to hold handle. Using this toolkit helps prevent costly repairs. This toolkit works with almost all types of hearing aids.
Tube and Vent Cleaner, Cleaning Brush, Wax Removal Pick, Battery Door Opener, and Battery Replacement Magnet, and storage space for batteries.
Acu-Life Hearing Aid Cleaning Tool
Hearing aids get fouled with ear wax, dust, skin cells, and a million other tiny objects. The Acu-Life Hearing Aid Cleaner Audio Kit is an essential tool for keeping hearing aids free of foreign matter and working at their best. The hearing aid cleaner contains the five tools needed for fast, easy and effective daily hearing aid cleaning and maintenance. The five tools are built into a lightweight comfortable handle for ease of use.
- Ergonomic, easy to hold and use
- Works with all types of hearing aids
- Fits in hearing aid tubes for easy cleaning
- Hearing devices and hearing aid batteries sold separately
The solution on how to clean hearing aids: AUDIO-KIT. The all-in-one kit contains the five tools needed for fast, easy and effective daily hearing aid cleaning and maintenance. The tools are built into a lightweight comfortable handle for ease of use. The Audio Kit helps prevent costly hearing aid repairs and helps protect your hearing aids.
Hearing Aid Cleaning Tools
The solution on how to clean hearing aids is the Acu-Life AUDIO-KIT. The all-in-one kit contains the five tools needed for fast, easy and effective daily hearing aid cleaning and maintenance. The tools are built into a lightweight comfortable handle for ease of use. The Audio Kit helps prevent costly hearing aid repairs and protects your best hearing aids.
- The brush cleans and easily removes wax and debris. Brush the hearing aid sound outlet (where the sound comes out of the hearing aid and into your ear canal) where wax typically collects, also brush the microphone port covers (allow sound to be received by the microphone).
- The Pick removes wax from small openings in the hearing aid. Pick the earwax out of the silicone tips and from around the hearing aid receiver
- Battery door opener easily reaches and open the battery door. This tool helps you open hard to reach hearing aid battery doors.
- Battery magnet helps remove and insert hearing aid batteries. Hearing aid batteries can also sometimes be hard to pick up, particularly when laying on flat surfaces, such as counter or table tops. This handy tool helps you pick up hearing aid batteries from those flat surfaces.
- Battery storage compartment inside the handle. A place for you to safely store a few extra hearing aid batteries… just in case.
HOW TO VIDEO: Hearing Aid Cleaning Kit
Care Tips For Hearing Aids
- Get the proper tools: A wax pick and brush are indispensable tools for at-home cleaning. Earwax can accumulate in the opening at the end of a hearing aid where the sound comes out causing muffled sound or feedback (whistling). Left long enough, it can damage the receiver. Use the pick and brush to gently clear wax away.
- Establish good habits: Always wash your hands before and after cleaning your hearing aids. Leave hearing aids out during your personal hygiene routine. Shower and wash your face and hair without wearing your hearing aids so water and soap can’t damage them. Put your aids in after you apply any hair products like sprays or gels.
- Clean your device at the end of each day: Cleaning your hearing aids before bedtime gives them several hours to air out before you will put them in again. Avoid wipes with chemicals or alcohol when cleaning hearing aids as they could damage the devices.
- Avoid extreme heat or cold.