FreeStyle 212 Open Fit Hearing Aid
Our Price: $399.00
HearSource FreeStyle 212
The FreeStyle 212 Open Fit Fearing Aid.
This hearing aid is designed to correct moderate to severe high-frequency hearing loss. The Open Fit design is discreet, comfortable and durable.
Open Fit hearing aids do not use custom ear molds but use an open tip in your ear canal. This open fit design allows for a very naturally sounding hearing correction and prevents the occlusion effect (that plugged up feeling). With a slight touch of the toggle switch, the volume can be increased or decreased or with a longer touch you can change between four environmental settings pre-rogrammed for quiet, noisy, music, or telephone. The FreeStyle 212 Open Fit Hearing Aid allows you to hear the sounds you have been missing at an affordable price.
- Affordable price
- One Year Warranty
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Automatic Feedback Reduction
- 2 Channels / 12 Bands
- Digital Rocker Volume Control with built in 4 Environmental Programs Switch
- High Impact Casing
- Personal or Remote Programmable Capable with Optional eMiniTec Hearing Aid Programmer Kit
- 100% Digital Processing Device
- 2 Channels
- 12 Band Equalizer
- Automatic Sound Focus Mic System
- Tri-mode Layered Noise Reduction
- Automatic Feedback (Whistling) Reduction
- Dynamic Speech Enhancement: (DSE)
- Multi-function Digital Rocker: Volume/ Memory
- 4 Memories w/ Indicators
- Tone/Level Adjustments
- TeleCoil (for telephone use)
- Power on Delay with Adjustable Time
- Moisture Protectant
- Low Battery Warning w/indicator
- Uses a 312 Zinc-Air Hearing Aid Battery
- Open Fit Thin Tube Design
This hearing aid is “Personal Programmable“.
If you include a copy of your latest hearing test (audiogram), we will preprogram the hearing aid(s) to correct for your hearing loss prior to shipping. You can fax your hearing test to us at (765) 588-0408 or eMail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase the eMiniTec hearing aid programming toolkit (Sold Separately), allows the ability to adjust and program your own hearing aids or for us to remotely adjust your hearing aids for you (when connected to an internet connected PC or laptop). Click here for more details.