HearSource FreeStyle 212 Open Fit Hearing Aid
Our Price: $399.00
HearSource FreeStyle 212 Hearing Aid
This hearing aid is designed to correct mild to severe high-frequency hearing loss. The Open Fit design is discreet, comfortable and durable.
Open Fit hearing aids do not use custom ear molds, but use a soft silicone open tip in your ear canal. This open fit design allows for a very natural sounding hearing correction experience and prevents the occlusion effect (that plugged up feeling). With a slight touch of the toggle switch, the volume can be increased or decreased or with a longer touch, you can change between four environmental settings pre-programmed for quiet, noisy, music, or telephone. The FreeStyle 212 Open Fit Hearing Aid allows you to hear the sounds you have been missing at an affordable price.
- Affordable price
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Automatic Feedback Reduction
- 2 Channels / 12 Bands
- Digital Rocker Volume Control with built-in 4 Environmental Programs Switch
- High Impact Casing
The FreeStyle Series follows traditional approaches to hearing amplification employing powerful behind-the-ear in an modern “Open Fit” style. The FreeStyle is best known for their clarity in noise providing high frequency gain without feedback, making these hearing aids exactly what you desire.
- You’ll hear sounds you haven’t heard in years, like birds chirping, a clock ticking, or a conversation with a friend
- USA-made hearing technology
- The telephone setting allows you to use the phone normally – no speaker or other assistance necessary
- Slim tubing and nearly-invisible ear tips are almost unnoticeable when worn
- Our world-class support – HearSource hearing advisers are ready by phone, chat, or email to help with any questions you have, whether you’re a repeat customer or seeking information for the first time.
High Quality Hearing Aids That Look Great
The FreeStyle is a high-quality and attractive behind-the-ear hearing aid. This 100% digital hearing aid is designed to improve hearing for those that suffer from mild to moderate hearing loss. The volume rocker allows you to make precise adjustments to volume on your digital hearing aid. Advanced technology includes feedback canceling (helps reduce squeal), noise reduction technology (reduces unwanted noise), and noise compression (increases the amplification of softer sounds and reduces amplification of sudden loud bursts). This 100% digital hearing aid also has directional microphones to capture sounds from all angles.
This high-quality hearing aid was designed by a team of doctors and engineers to meet the needs of our customers. We tested the FreeStyle with customers who were new to hearing aids, and with people who had used hearing aids for years. The sleek looks of the FreeStyle and the high quality hearing aid technology improved hearing and removed the concern some had over what people would think if they saw them wearing a hearing aid. Feedback from over 750,000 satisfied customers has consistently shown that customers who tried the FreeStyle enjoyed a dramatic improvement in quality of life, allowing them to connect with their loved ones and enjoy life to its fullest. Try it at home for 45 days and allow our team of Hearing Health Specialists to walk you through the seamless process of improving the quality of your hearing and life.
Hearing Aid Features:
- Personal or Remote Programmable Capable with Optional eMiniTec Hearing Aid Programmer Kit
- 100% Digital Processing Device
- 2 Channels
- 12 Band Equalizer
- Automatic Sound Focus Mic System
- Tri-Mode Layered Noise Reduction – Our unique version of noise reduction acts to remove noise in between speech syllables as well as to lower general background noise from the environment. All layers respond to noise of all intensities.
- Automatic Feedback (Whistling) Reduction – Adaptive Feedback Cancellation (AFC). The feedback manager in this hearing aid uses the phase cancellation feedback management system. This anti-entrainment function acts to prevent problems caused by single tones, multiple tones, and loud complex sounds. Laboratory tests of the AFC function show that it adds as much as 17 dB of gain compared to when AFC is turned off—known as Added Stable Gain.
- Dynamic Speech Enhancement
- Multi-Function Digital Rocker: Volume/ Memory
- 4 Memories w/ Indicators
- TeleCoil (for telephone use)
- Power on Delay
- Moisture Resistant
- Low Battery Warning w/Indicator. When the battery nears the end of its life, the hearing aid will detect this condition and provide a low battery warning signal. The aid emits three sets of double beeps every 10 minutes. When the battery is at its very end of life, six sets of double beeps will be emitted, and then shuts down the audio output of the hearing instrument.
- Uses a 312 Zinc-Air Hearing Aid Battery
- Open Fit Thin Tube Design
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- This hearing aid is “Personal Programmable“.
If you include a copy of your latest hearing test (audiogram), we will preprogram the hearing aid(s) to correct for your hearing loss prior to shipping. You can fax your hearing test to us at (765) 588-0408 or email it to us at email@example.com
Purchase the eMiniTec hearing aid programming toolkit (Sold Separately), allows the ability to adjust and program your own hearing aids or for us to remotely adjust your hearing aids for you (when connected to an internet connected PC or laptop). Click here for more details.
Professional Remote Programming, Self Programmable