ReSound LiNX Quattro 7 – RIE 62
Our Price: $1,697.00
Call or Chat With Us for Price
ReSound LiNX Quattro 7 RIE 62 Hearing Aids
The ReSound LiNX Quattro 7 RIE 62 is ReSound’s mid technology level device within the Quattro family of advanced hearing aids. This Receiver-In-The-Ear (RIE) hearing aid features the latest advancements in hearing aid technology while still being very small and discreet. ReSound has developed a new hearing aid processor that provides 100% more speed and a 30% increase in computing power than previous aids. In addition, the Bluetooth wireless radio has been replaced with a newer version that reduces power consumption by 20% compared to previous models (like the ReSound LiNX 3D).
Improvements in the ReSound Quattro 7 RIE 62 line are:
- TeleHealth Hearing Services available via HearSource & ReSound Assist Remote Care App.
- Made for Android* or iPhone (Direct streaming to iPhone and Android*)
- Uses standard Size 13 zinc-air hearing aid batteries
- Improved hearing aid wireless system
- Extended Dynamic Range (the available range from soft to loud sounds)
- More natural and clearer sound
- Increased higher frequency bandwidth (amplifying sound up to 9.5kHz)
|Features||Model 9||Model 7||Model 5|
|DFS Ultra II w/Music Mode||Y||Y||Y|
|Impulse Noise Reduction||Y||Y|
|Synchronized VC/Program Button||Y||Y||Y|
|Tinnitus Sound Generator w/Nature||Y||Y||Y|
|iOS Audio Streaming||Y||Y||Y|
|Wireless Accessories Compatibility||Y||Y||Y|
ReSound Hearing Aid Smartphone Compatibility
The Resound LiNX Quattro 7 RIE 62 hearing aids are compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones. Resound developed the ReSound Smart 3D app to allow users to control their hearing aids. This app can be found in the Android and Apple iTunes marketplace. On both mobile platforms, the app connects directly to the hearing aids without the need for any additional devices.
Features of the ReSound Smart 3D App
- Control hearing aid volume
- Change hearing aid programs.
- Adjust the settings for the environment.
- Fine-tune the sound with an equalizer.
- Get professional hearing aid remote support. (Hearing aid adjustments and updates can be pushed to your hearing aids through the app from a HearSource.)
Made for Android and iPhone Hearing Aid
ReSound LiNX was the first “Made for iPhone” hearing aid and is now the first “Made For Android* hearing aid on the market (Google Pixel 3 or 3a that has been updated to Android 10). The ability to stream calls, music and other audio directly to hearing aids was revolutionary for the time. Before the launch of ReSound LiNX, many hearing aids had wireless capabilities, but they all required the use of a hearing aid streaming accessory. When ReSound started working with Apple to allow streaming directly from an iPhone to Bluetooth connected hearing aids, consumers instantly took notice. Now the direct streaming capability is available for use with the Google Pixel 3, 3a, 4 or 4a Smartphones that have been updated to Android 10.
Hearing Aid Streaming from Android
ReSound LiNX Quattro 7 direct streaming capabilities are currently limited to the iPhone and the Google Pixel 3, 3a, 4, or 4a that have been updated to Android 10. Direct streaming from an iPhone or Google Pixel 3 or 3a to these hearing aids requires NO streamer or other intermediary device.
Other Android users that want to stream from their phone will have to purchase a hearing aid streaming accessory such as the ReSound Phone Clip+. This allows Android users to send an audio signal from their mobile phone to their hearing aids.
It’s nice to have direct streaming from the phone, but using a streaming accessory has its advantages. If you desire a truly hands free experience using a hearing aid, a streaming accessory is a must. Usually this technology is discreetly worn on the body and allows you to connect your hearing aids to a smartphone up to 30 feet away.
With the ability to answer phone calls via the streamer, actually having your phone on your person is no longer necessary. Even though iPhones have direct streaming to hearing aids, the actual iPhones still have to be answered and talked into. Wireless streamers allow for the actual phone to left in the pocket or anywhere nearby. Where this specific technology can come in handy is if you have take a lot of phone calls and really need a hands free experience. We have also found that some of our clientele that have mobility issues enjoy this accessory and technology.
ReSound Unite Accessories
ReSound developed a whole suite of accessories to help individuals hear better hearing in most environments. With the ReSound Unite Accessories, we have devices to connect audio from devices such as smartphones and TV’s.
Micro Mic and Multi Mic are two separate remote microphone accessories that are used to capture conversations in loud environments or at a distance. Both microphones stream amplified speech sounds wirelessly to your ReSound hearing aids. Micro Mic works by clipping on clothing or being placed near someone you want to hear. It picks up the voice and delivers sound to your hearing aids from up to 80 feet away. Multi Mic is a table microphone that is used in conjunction with an FM receiver. These are useful in a variety of environments, from business meetings to classroom settings.
TV Streamer 2 connects your ReSound LiNX hearing aids to your home entertainment systems, delivering crystal clear sound from your TV, computer, or stereo. TV Streamer 2 uses Bluetooth technology to deliver the wireless audio directly to your hearing aids.
Remote Control 2 is ReSound’s remote control for their hearing aids. The Remote Control 2 allows volume control and program changes. This is handy for individuals that don’t use a smartphone and need a convenient way to control their hearing aids.
ReSound Phone Clip+ is the streaming accessory for phones that have Bluetooth. This is a must have device for any Android smartphone users that want to be able to stream audio from their phone directly in the hearing aids. The Phone Clip+ is clipped on a users clothing and paired with a phone. This is the a great device if your looking for a true hands free experience taking a phone call.
ReSound Remote Assist
- Live Assistance for face-to-face video appointments from the comfort of your home for your ReSound Quattro Hearing Aids.
- Remote fine-tuning so you can request adjustments to your hearing aids anytime
- Cutting-edge TeleHealth technology allows for the broadest range of at-home hearing care services for those with hearing loss.
- These new solutions allow people to take a hearing test at home, buy and receive hearing aids and have them adjusted, without ever having to enter any clinic.
Offered by HearSource & ReSound Assist
Face-to-Face video appointments
Improved Platform and Sound Quality
ReSound LiNX Quattro 7 RIE 62 takes the LiNX family of hearing aids already excellent sound quality to a whole new level. The hearing aid sound processor was completely redesigned from previous generations. These improvements allow the chip to processes data 100% faster than the previous generation while maximizing efficiency and overall audio quality. According to the Resound website, “sounds are fuller, clearer and richer than ever before.”
Tinnitus Management and Relief
With 80% of hearing loss cases existing alongside tinnitus (ringing or buzzing in the ears), the Quattro addresses this condition head on with Resound’s Relief feature. This sophisticated tinnitus management system masks the sounds of tinnitus and provides a collection of pre-programmed synthetic sounds to help desensitize tennitus sufferers.
ReSound LiNX Quattro 7 RIE 62 Hearing Aid Warranty
Each ReSound LiNX Quattro 7 RIE 62 hearing aid comes with a two (2) year manufacturer warranty and a two (2) year loss and damage warranty. Each hearing aid may be replaced one time during the 2 year loss and damage period for a co-payment of $250. The replacement warranty includes a replacement instrument and any necessary hearing aid programming.
HearSource will handle all warranty claims for repair or replacement. If your hearing aid is in need of repair, mail your hearing aid to our offices at:
108 E. Pat Rady Way, PO Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105
ReSound is a Danish manufacturer of hearing aids founded over 70 years ago. ReSound is a part of GN Store Nord Group, which offers technological resources, research and design to manufacture state-of-the-art hearing instruments. Throughout ReSound’s company history, there have been significant breakthroughs in hearing technology in which ReSound has taken the lead. With industry firsts such as Wide Dynamic Range Compression (improves sound processing) and Digital Feedback Suppression (eliminates sound distortion). ReSound also introduced the industry’s first open-standard digital chip, which provides a flexible and natural listening experience.
ReSound LiNX Quattro 7 RIE 62 Features List:
- 14 channels
- Direct streaming to iPhone and some Android smartphones.
- Binaural Directionality – Provides a more natural listening experience. A clearer sound helps the brain process speech better by presenting a more detailed picture of the sound environment.
- Directional Mix Processor – Assists users in locating the source of a sound or speech.
- Adjustable Directional Mix
- Natural Directionality II
- Synchronized Soft Switching
- Multiscope Adaptive Directionality
- Environmental Optimizer
- Noise Tracker II
- Low-Frequency Boost
- Amplification Strategies (WDRC, Semi-linear, Linear)
- Impulse Noise Reduction
- Wind Guard
- Sound Shaper
- DFS Ultra II with Music Mode
- Synchronized Acceptance Manager
- Tinnitus Sound Generator
- 4 Flexible Programs
- Synchronized Push Buttons
- Synchronized Volume Control
- Smart Start
- Ear To Ear Communication
- Direct Audio Streaming (Made For iPhone)
- Compatible with all ReSound Wireless Accessories like the Micro Mic, Multi Mic, etc.
- Resound Control App (if you have a Phone Clip+)
- Resound Smart 3D App
- Compatible with Resound Remote Assist
- Will take remote hearing aid updates
- HearSource Remote Adjustable
|Hearing Aid Repair Warranty|
2 Year Repair Warranty
MFI – Made for iPhone, Android Capable – No Direct Stream, Android Direct
Audio Stream Direct – Apple iOS, Audio Stream with Accessory – Android
Wireless / Bluetooth, Professional Remote Programming