Starkey Hear Clear Hearing Aid Wax Guards
- 8-Pack of wax guards.
- Starkey Hear Clear Hearing Aid Wax Guard repel ear wax and moisture and help to preserve hearing aid performance over months of daily use.
Starkey Hear Clear Hearing Aid Wax Guards, for use with Starkey Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) and other Starkey hearing aid brands (Starkey, MicroTech, Audibel, and Nu-Ear hearing aids made within the last seven years).
Hear Clear wax guards provide hearing aids with long-term resistance to cerumen (earwax) and moisture issues, while actively preventing other materials from entering the receiver (speaker), thereby safeguarding the sound path.
Starkey Hear Clear Hearing Aid Wax Guards provide enhanced performance, reduced repair issues, a longer hearing aid life and increased user satisfaction.
This is a single pack of 8 wax guards.
The Starkey Hear Clear earwax protection system uses disposable wax guards. These innovative wax guards prevent earwax accumulation in the hearing device receiver. Routine replacement of Hear Clear Receiver Wax Guards helps to ensure optimal performance of hearing devices.
NOTE: Hear Clear Receiver Wax Guards are not compatible with other manufacturer’s devices.
INSERTION AND REMOVAL:
1. Insert the empty end of the application stick into the used wax guard in the hearing device.
NOTE: Push the yellow stick directly into the used Hear Clear wax filter.
There is no need to twist the yellow stick.
2. Pull outward on the stick to remove the used wax guard.
3. Use opposite end of stick to firmly insert clean wax guard
into the hearing device.
4. Pull outward to remove the yellow stick and discard.
Original Starkey Replacement Filters / MicroTech HearClear Wax Guards
For use with all Starkey and related brands of RIC products, custom products, RIC receivers, and RIC Absolute Power (AP) receivers.
Fits most Starkey, MicroTech, Audibel, and Nu-Ear hearing aids made within the last seven years.
|Dimensions||2 × 1.375 × .25 in|