Widex COM-DEX Accessory for Wireless Hearing Aids
CONNECT CONTROL COMMUNICATE
COM-DEX is a stylish, hands-free communication device that streams high-quality sound to your Widex hearing aids from ANY connected Bluetooth device.This hands-free solution hangs around your neck and connects your hearing aids wirelessly to the digital world. Additionally, using the COM-DEX app (available for iOS and Android), you can easily control your hearing aids via COM-DEX from your smartphone.
BENEFITS OF COM-DEX
- Stream high-quality sound from ANY Bluetooth device to your Widex hearing aids
- Hear conversations clearly, either in noisy environments or from a distance
- Control your hearing aids or microphone discreetly using the free app
- Up to 8 hours of streaming time
EFFORTLESS COMMUNICATION AND DISCREET CONTROL OF HEARING AIDS
COM-DEX gives Widex hearing aid users access to a world of opportunities. It doesn’t just stream calls, but music and more, effortlessly and instantly.
You can connect COM-DEX to two phones.
Work phone and a personal phone, you can take calls through COM-DEX on either. Or use one for phone conversations, and the other for music. It’s up to you.
COM-DEX APP PROVIDES CONVENIENCE
• Stream high-quality music or other sound for hours
• See the COM-DEX battery status.
COM-DEX is available in three colors for more personal feeling: Champagne White, Anthracite Grey and Emerald Green.
For more information on the Widex COM-DEX hearing aid streamer, please call HearSource at 1-800-416-2434, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 – 5:00 p.m. EST USA.