Widex Evoke 330 312D
RIC Hearing Aids
Widex Evoke 330 312D RIC Hearing Aids
WIDEX Evoke 330 Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) 312D hearing aid, available from HearSource. Save Thousands. Free LIFETIME remote support & sound adjustments included. 3-year manufacturer warranty. 3-year loss and damage coverage. FREE Shipping.
The WIDEX Evoke 330 312D is based on the E-platform, with Fluid Sound Technology that handles automatic processing more accurately and faster than before. WIDEX Evoke 330 is one of the first hearing aids to use SoundSense Learn technology, to learn from the wearer’s preferences and help guide them to a better, more personalized sound.
2.4 GHz Bluetooth connectivity with the customizable App allows for direct streaming of audio as well as direct control from smartphones and tablets.
● Direct wireless mobile connectivity (2.4 GHz)
● Multiple wireless connectivity options via Evoke and TONELINK App
● Compatible with the DEX assistive listening devices
● 4 performance levels 440/330/220
● Uses a size standard size 312 zinc-air hearing aid battery
● Protection class IP68 (only non-rechargeable solution)
● Minimal to severe hearing losses
Release Date: October 1, 2019
Connect to your Widex EVOKE 330 312D hearing aids, stream sound and control the functions of the world’s first machine-learning hearing aid. Every time you personalize your listening experience, Widex EVOKE 330 learns.
What you can do with the EVOKE app:
- Create personalized programs or let the hearing aids adapt automatically to your needs
- Add locations to programs for automatic selection based on where you go
- Adjust the volume, and mute your hearing aids
- Control streaming volume from your iPhone
- Adjust directional focus to hear what you want and reduce background noise
- Adjust the bass, middle and treble levels using the equalizer
- Access the “Find my hearing aid” feature to help locate your hearing aids if you lose or misplace them
Tone Link App
The ToneLink app transforms your smartphone into a multi-parameter remote control for your Widex EVOKE 330 312D hearing aids. With the ToneLink app you can easily adjust volume, mute and unmute, change programs and adjust directional focus to aid listening.
Widex Evoke 330 312D Hearing Aids Evolve Over Time To Keep Getting Smarter
All hearing aids automatically make assumptions about how to make you hear better. Most of the time they get it right, but occasionally in specific sound environments, they don’t. Typically, when in those sound environments where the hearing aids aren’t sounding the way you want, the user would normally make a small manual adjustment to the sound settings.
Widex has developed a new technology called SoundSense Learn. SoundSense Learn provides that as you use your Widex EVOKE 330 312D hearing aids, their functionality evolves. As you and all the others around the world personalize listening experiences and preferences, Widex EVOKE 330 312D learns from different sound situations and your inputs. Widex uses this aggregated anonymous data from the changes you and everybody else made to create a better listening experience for all. That means that the hearing aids you buy today will be better tomorrow.
SoundSense Learn was developed to help hearing aid wearers hear how they want to hear. SoundSense allows the wearer more control of how they hear at that specific moment, using a simple smartphone interface. SoundSense Learn helps the wearer control how they hear by simply presenting comparative sound options via a smartphone app. This easy-to-use smartphone app guides the wearer to better hearing by using A/B comparisons. The wearer listens to the A/B comparisons of the environment that they are in, through their hearing aids. The wearer simply selects either A or B, whichever sounds better. It is as easy as that. The automatic machine learning algorithm takes care of the rest.
Evoke is the first family of hearing aids that utilize machine learning. As more wearers use the system, powerful computers crunch the data to develop advanced algorithms to improve hearing. As the system progresses, the findings are used to advance the sound settings. These enhancements are then pushed out to Widex Evoke 330 hearing aids as firmware updates. Your input helps Evoke evolve and perform better over time.
Hearing Aids With and Without SoundSense Learn Comparison
In a comparative study of hearing aid users, 89% of test participants reported significantly better sound quality and hearing using the settings achieved utilizing the SoundSense Learn protocol. The test participants were also consistently happier with the sound comfort that SoundSense Learn provided.
Sound Class Technology
The Evoke 330 312D uses the E-Platform microprocessor and processes sound across 12 separate channels. 12 channels are typical of their upper mid level line of aids. Unique to Widex is “Sound Class Technology”, the hearing aid constantly monitors and automatically identifies what kind of sound environment you are in. It then automatically adjusts its sound settings to maximize your ability to understand speech. The Widex Evoke 330 312D hearing aid offers 7 distinct sound settings.
Widex Evoke 330 312D Offers 7 Distinct Sound Classes
Originally introduced in the Unique hearing aid family was Sound Class technology and now has added two more sound classes with the introduction of Evoke. The two new sound classes are “Social” and “Music”. The new Social sound class bridges the gap between the Party and the Quiet classes. It is designed to offer the best hearing for smaller social gatherings.
Widex has been clever with their new music sound class, it can tell the difference between Contemporary and Classical music.
Also included in the Widex Evoke 330 312D is an Impact program for hearing in challenging situations and a dedicated Comfort program.
Widex Zen Tinnitus Management
Widex Evoke 330 312D hearing aids have a tinnitus desensitization feature called Zen. Zen is proprietary to only Widex. Zen helps reduce or desensitize the wearer to the effects of tinnitus. The hearing aids present predictable non-repetitive sounds to the wearer. Zen should be used in conjunction with professional tinnitus management counseling.
Widex Evoke 330 312D Connectivity
Widex calls their remote controls and assistive listening accessories “DEX”. Dex accessories are varied and includes;
- TV streamers
- Remote Controls
- Mobile phone connectors
- Remote microphones
- and more…
Com-Dex connects Bluetooth devices such as smartphones or music player to your Widex Evoke 330 312D hearing aids. Basically Com-Dex receives the Bluetooth signal a paired device and then converts the Bluetooth signal to a magnetic signal. The magnetic is received by Widex hearing aid for you to hear. Com-Dex is a pendant style device that you wear around your neck. A downloadable app is available for your iPhone or Android smartphone. The app will allow you to remotely control your hearing aids.
There is also a COM-DEX Remote Mic. A Com-Dex Remote Mic is a microphone with an integrated radio that transmits sound to a COM-DEX that is further connected to a user’s hearing aid. The purpose of the Com-Dex Remote Mic is to improve the hearing aid user’s ability to hear speech in difficult listening situations. For more information or to buy Com-Dex, CLICK HERE.
EXPERIENCE TV SOUND EXACTLY AS IT WAS INTENDED
TV-Play allows you to hear distortion-free wireless streaming audio directly from your TV to your Widex Evoke 330 hearing aids. TV Play features an award-winning sleek design that will blend with any TV display. With an easy-to-use smartphone app, hearing aid users can control the balance of the volume of the TV sound with ambient sounds and conversations – or choose just to hear the sound from the TV. You decide what you want to hear. To read more about the TV-Play, CLICK HERE. To buy TV-Play, CLICK HERE
RC-Dex Hearing Aid Remote Control
RC-DEX is a basic wireless remote control for Widex hearing aids. RC-Dex offers simple and discreet adjustability of volume and between programs.
- Works with Widex Evoke 330 hearing aids
- Stylish and easy to use
- Discreet – You don’t need to touch your hearing aids for adjustments
- Verbal cue confirmation
- Fits on your key-chain
- A lock switch prevents accidental activation
SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN YOUR POCKET ON A KEYCHAIN
RC-DEX is brilliantly designed with only three simple keys and small enough to fit in your pocket or on a key-chain. As features are activated, the wearer hears verbal cues thru the hearing aids. An LED indicator light also lights up when activated. For more information or to buy RC-DEX, CLICK HERE.
HEARING ON THE PHONE IS NOW EASIER THAN EVER WITH PHONE-DEX 2
The Phone-Dex 2 is an all-purpose cordless telephone for use with Widex hearing aids.
A phone for hearing aid wearers or the whole family
Phone-Dex 2 has a large color display and is incredibly easy to use. This phone is used, operated and held just like any normal telephone. Friends and family can use the phone as normal. Phone-Dex 2 also includes an integrated answering machine. For more information or to buy Phone Dex 2 Cordless Phone, CLICK HERE.
Home phone calls stream directly to your hearing aids
Phone-Dex 2’s memory can store up to 150 contacts. The base station also acts as a charger. Users enjoy 14 hours of talk and 320 hours of standby time. The handset reliably works up to 160 ft from the base station.
PHONE-DEX 2 is compatible with Evoke and Moment hearing aids.Features:
- Direct communication to both hearing aids
- Emergency button
- A mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity
- 150 contacts directory
- Call signal LED light
- Large color screen
- 14 hr talk & 320 hr standby time
- 160 feet range from base
Widex EVOKE 330 RIC 312D Product Summary
The Widex 330 312D performance level offers great sound, with Fluid sound Technology to provide automation in 7 sound classes. It has the “E” chip at it’s heart. It also comes with SoundSense Adapt which can slowly remember end user preferences over time.
- Free LIFETIME Remote support and Sound Adjustments
- 7 sound classes – Provides for accurate sound processing and a more precise hearing experience
- 12 channels for processing and fine tuning – Provides more options for personalized sound processing catering to wearer preferences and individual hearing needs.
- WidexLink wireless connectivity – Fast, echo-free transmission of sound between hearing devices for binaural coordination and to DEX accessories for streaming a variety of signals.
- SoundSense Learn – Machine learning algorithm to effortlessly guide the wearer’s to a better, more personalized hearing experience.
- SoundSense Adapt – Adaptive learning to gradually remember the wearers preferred settings across multiple parameters for each sound class environment, resulting in better sound.
- Fluid Sound Controller – Adjustment of more parameters in every sound class and in real time for a more natural sound.
- Programs – Wide range of listening programs for specific and challenging situations.
- Digital Pinna – Helps locate and focus naturally on the voice in front or behind by mimicking the pinna effect.
- Fluid Sound Analyzer (7 Sound Classes) – Intuitive analysis of the sound environment in order to prioritize and select the most important sound sources.
- HD Locator – Better speech intelligibility in noise with channel-specific directionality for speech emphasis.
- TruSound Softener – Preserves comfort for sudden sounds at any input level by taking the edge off impact/impulse sounds.
- Soft-Level Noise Reduction – Unwanted soft background noises are reduced for greater listening comfort.
- Noise Reduction – Listening comfort in noise while maintaining speech.
- ZEN IE – A tinnitus management tool for reducing the effects of tinnitus, using soothing tones and/or noise; additional programs are available with ZEN+ app.
- Audibility Extender – Improves perception and production of important high-frequency speech sounds, ideal for more significant high frequency hearing losses.
- Variable Speed Compression – Automatic gearing for smooth sound and stable audibility in each individual sound class.
- EVOKE App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones.
- TONELINK App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones.
Widex EVOKE 330 312D
- 312D is a Receiver in canal (RIC) hearing aid
- TONELINK compatibility
- Push Button for Program and/or Preference Control
- DEX devices
- Uses standard zinc-air size 312 hearing aid battery
- S, M, or P receivers available
- Open fit option (S and M receivers only)
For more information on the Widex Evoke RIC 312D hearing aid, please call 1-800-416-2434, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific time) USA.
|Widex Hearing Aid Model||
|Hearing Aid Repair Warranty||
3 Year Repair Warranty
MFI – Made for iPhone
Audio Stream Direct – Apple iOS, Audio Stream with Accessory – Android
Wireless / Bluetooth, Professional Remote Programming
Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Warranty, 45-Day Return/Refund Policy on all Products Sold By HearSource
By purchasing products or services from HearSource, you do hereby agree to the following new product warranty, hearing aid repair warranty, return policy, and all other terms and conditions.
New Product Warranty
All new merchandise or products purchased from HearSource are warranted against material or manufacturing defect by the original manufacturer for a minimum period of one year (certain hearing aid models may have warranties from the manufacturer for two or three years) from the date of shipping from our facility to your address. At our sole discretion we may repair, exchange, replace or upgrade any defective product that you have purchased from us. Additional/extended warranties are available for purchase at additional cost. Please contact HearSource for additional information concerning extended warranties. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource product, please include a check for processing, shipping & handling of $19.95.
Hearing Aid Repair Warranty
All hearing aids repaired by HearSource are warranted for six months from the date of shipment to you unless you have specifically requested and paid the additional $50 fee for a one year warranty. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource repair, please enclose a check for processing, shipping & handling for $19.95
Return Policy, 45-Day Money Back Policy
HearSource offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods. We provide a 45-day return for refund policy. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact HearSource at 1-800-416-2434 and request a RMA authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Return the item(s) in the original, undamaged condition (including all original materials, packaging and accessories) within 45-days of our shipping date to you of any product for refund. Returned merchandise must be received by us at our HearSource location within 45-days of our shipping date to you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our return policy, please contact us directly at 1-800-416-2434.
Call 1-800-416-2434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time Zone, USA, to obtain your required RMA authorization number. Your shipping and handling charges for products you ship or return to us are non-refundable. You may want to insure your return; as we cannot be held responsible for products damaged, lost or misdirected via shipping.
After we receive the product for return, your refund will be made to you in the manor in which you paid. For example; if you paid using a credit card, your refund will be applied to that specific credit card. If you paid by cash or check, your refund will be in the form of a check.
With your RMA clearly identified in the shipping address back to us, please ship return merchandise to:
108 E. Pat Rady Way, P.O. Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105
You may also return any item for exchange or replacement within 45-days of the shipment date due to material defect or damage during shipment. After 45-days, defective or damaged products will be repaired or replaced under the specific manufacturer’s warranty policy.