Widex Evoke 440 312D
RIC Hearing Aids
Widex Evoke 440 312D RIC Hearing Aids
WIDEX Evoke 440 312D Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) hearing aids, available from HearSource. Save Thousands. Free LIFETIME remote support & sound adjustments included. 3-year manufacturer warranty. 3-year loss and damage coverage. FREE Shipping.
The Widex Evoke 440 is a tried and true exemplary performing hearing aid system. The Widex Evoke 440 RIC 312D is based on the E-platform, with Fluid Sound Technology. Fluid Sound Technology automatically handles sound processing more accurately and faster than ever before. The WIDEX Evoke 440 312D is also one of the first hearing aids to use SoundSense Learn technology. SoundSense Learn allows this hearing aid to evolve based on the wearer’s preferences.
The Widex Evoke 440 312D was launched in 2019 and is considered a premium plus offering from the wonderful world of Widex. The Evoke (E-Platform) family of hearing aids offers a full range of hearing solutions utilizing the most advanced digital hearing technologies. The Widex Evoke 440 312D hearing aid features Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology. This is a Made for iPhone hearing aid, meaning that there are no accessories necessary to connect and stream audio from your iPhone. The Widex Evoke introduced us to the era of intelligent hearing. With Machine Learning, the performance of the Widex Evoke 440 312D will evolve and improve over time. Evoke not only learns from you but everyone around the world who uses them.
Widex Evoke 440 RIC 312D Hearing Aid Features:
- HearSource Remote Support and Remote Adjustments compatible
- Made for iPhone
- Android smartphone compatible (with accessories)
- Wind Noise Suppression
- High-Frequency Boost: Provides better understanding while ensuring comfort
- Sound Class Technology: Automatically adjusts to 11 different sound environments
- SoundSense Learn: Machine learning provides an ever-improving hearing experience
- SoundSense Adapt: Remembers wearers preferred settings across multiple sound classes
- 15 Channel Processing
- Direct Audio Streaming
- Stream in Stereo from iPhone
- Up to 5 preset sound programs
- High Definition Locator
- Automatic Adaptive Directionality
- Speech Enhancer
- TruSound Softener
- Reverse focus program
- Multi-directional Feedback Cancelling
- Zen & Zen+
- Variable Speed Compression
- True-Input Technology
- Soft Noise Level Reduction
- Audibility Extender
- Hammer Detector
- SmartSpeak & SmartTone
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth connectivity
- Smartphone App allows for direct streaming of audio
- Compatible with DEX accessories
- Uses S, M, or P receiver
- Uses standard zinc-air size 312 hearing aid battery.
- Protection class IP68
- Fits Mild to Severe hearing losses
Connect your Widex Evoke 440 312D hearing aids to your smartphone and stream sound or control hearing aid functions. Evoke is the world’s first machine learning hearing aid. Every time you personalize your listening experience, EVOKE learns.
What you can do with the EVOKE App:
- Create your own personalized hearing programs or let the hearing aids automatically adapt themselves
- Add locations to sound programs for automatic selection based on where you go
- Adjust volume, mute, control streaming
- Adjust the directional focus to hear what you want and reduce background noise
- Access SoundSense Learn to personalize your hearing in real time
- Adjust the bass, mid or treble levels using the equalizer
- Access the “Find my hearing aid” feature to help locate your missing or misplaced hearing aids.
Tone Link App
The ToneLink app transforms your smartphone into a multi-parameter remote control for your Widex EVOKE 440 312D hearing aids. With the ToneLink app you can easily adjust volume, mute and unmute, change programs and adjust directional focus to aid listening.
Evoke Features Comparison Chart
Evoke Model Comparison Chart
Widex Evoke 440 312D Hearing Aids Evolve Over Time To Keep Getting Smarter
All hearing aids automatically make assumptions about how to make you hear better. Most of the time they get it right, but occasionally in specific sound environments, they don’t. Typically, when in those sound environments where the hearing aids aren’t sounding the way you want, the user would normally make a small manual adjustment to the sound settings.
Widex has developed a new technology called SoundSense Learn. SoundSense Learn provides that as you use your EVOKE hearing aids, their functionality evolves. As you and all the others around the world personalize listening experiences and preferences, the Widex EVOKE 440 312D hearing aids learn from different sound situations and your inputs. They then use this aggregated anonymous data from the changes you and everybody else made to create a better listening experience for all. That means that the hearing aids you buy today will be better tomorrow.
SoundSense Learn was developed to help hearing aid wearers hear how they want to hear. SoundSense Learn allows the wearer more control of how they hear at that specific moment, using a simple smartphone interface. SoundSense Learn helps the wearer control how they hear by simply presenting comparative sound options via a smartphone app. This easy-to-use smartphone app guides the wearer to better hearing by using A/B comparisons. The wearer listens to the A/B comparisons of the environment that they are in, through their hearing aids. The wearer simply selects either A or B, whichever sounds better. It is as easy as that. The automatic machine learning algorithm takes care of the rest.
Evoke is the first family of hearing aids that utilize machine learning. As more wearers use the system, powerful computers crunch the data to develop advanced algorithms to improve hearing. As the system progresses, the findings are used to advance the sound settings. These enhancements are then pushed out to the hearing aids as firmware updates. Your input helps Evoke evolve and perform better over time.
Hearing Aids With and Without SoundSense Learn Comparison
In a comparative study of hearing aid users, 89% of test participants reported significantly better sound quality and hearing using the settings achieved utilizing the SoundSense Learn protocol. The test participants were also consistently happier with the sound comfort that SoundSense Learn provided.
Sound Class Technology
Widex Evoke 440 312D uses the E-Platform microprocessor and processes sound across 15 separate channels. 15 channels are typical of the top of the line 440 aids. Unique to Widex is “Sound Class Technology”, the hearing aid constantly monitors and automatically identifies what kind of sound environment you are in. It then automatically adjusts its sound settings to maximize your ability to understand speech. The Widex Evoke 440 312D hearing aid offers 11 distinct sound settings. The Widex Evoke 440 also has a “High-Frequency Boost” feature that provides additional clarity when needed.
Widex Evoke 440 312D Offers 2 New Sound Classes & 2 New Programs
Originally introduced in the Unique hearing aid family was Sound Class technology and now Widex has added two more classes with the introduction of Evoke. The two new sound classes are “Social” and “Music”. The new Social sound class bridges the gap between the Party and the Quiet classes. It is designed to offer the best hearing for smaller social gatherings.
Widex has been clever with their new music sound class, it can tell the difference between Contemporary and Classical music.
Also included in the new Evoke is an Impact program for hearing in challenging situations and a dedicated Comfort program.
InterEar (IE) Technology
Allowing both hearing aids to act as one system is referred to as InterEar (IE) technology. IE technology provides for instantaneous exchange of data between hearing aids. Both hearing aids act in concert with each other for noise reduction, compression, and directionality functions. IE technology allows Evoke to enhance hearing effectiveness and deliver a natural hearing experience to the wearer. The preservation of minute differences in sound presented to our brain helps provide a superior spatial awareness.
Zen Tinnitus Management
Widex hearing aids have a tinnitus desensitization feature called Zen. Zen is proprietary to only Widex. Zen helps reduce or desensitize the wearer to the effects of tinnitus. The hearing aids present predictable non-repetitive sounds to the wearer. Zen should be used in conjunction with professional tinnitus management counseling.
Widex Evoke 440 Wind Noise Suppression
Wind Noise Suppression is Widex’s industry’s leading wind noise reduction feature. The Widex Evoke 440 attenuates more wind noise than any other hearing aid.
Widex Evoke 440 312D Connectivity
Widex calls their remote controls and assistive listening accessories “DEX“. Dex accessories are varied and include;
- TV streamers
- Remote Controls
- Mobile phone connectors
- Remote microphones
- and more…
Com-Dex connects Bluetooth devices such as smartphones or music player to your Widex hearing aids. Basically, Com-Dex receives the Bluetooth signal a paired device and then converts the Bluetooth signal to a magnetic signal. The magnetic signal is received by the hearing aids for you to hear. Com-Dex is a pendant style device that you wear around your neck. A downloadable app is available for your iPhone or Android smartphone. The app will allow you to remotely control your hearing aids.
There is also a COM-DEX Remote Mic. A Com-Dex Remote Mic is a microphone with an integrated radio that transmits sound to a COM-DEX that is further connected to a user’s hearing aid. The purpose of the Com-Dex Remote Mic is to improve the hearing aid user’s ability to hear speech in difficult listening situations. For more information or to Buy Com-Dex, CLICK HERE.
EXPERIENCE TV SOUND EXACTLY AS IT WAS INTENDED
TV-Play allows you to hear distortion-free wireless streaming audio directly from your TV to your hearing aids. TV-Play features an award-winning sleek design that will blend with any TV display. With an easy-to-use smartphone app, hearing aid users can control the balance of the volume of the TV sound with ambient sounds and conversations, or choose just to hear the sound from the TV. You decide what you want to hear. To read more about the TV-Play CLICK HERE.
RC-Dex Hearing Aid Remote Control
RC-DEX is a basic wireless remote control for Widex hearing aids. RC-Dex offers simple and discreet adjustability of volume and between programs.
- Works with Widex Evoke 440 hearing aids
- Stylish and easy to use
- Discreet – You don’t need to touch your hearing aids for adjustments
- Verbal cue confirmation
- Fits on your key-chain
- A lock switch prevents accidental activation
SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN YOUR POCKET ON A KEY-CHAIN
RC-DEX is brilliantly designed with only three simple keys and small enough to fit in your pocket or on a key-chain. As features are activated, the wearer hears verbal cues thru the hearing aids. An LED indicator light also lights up when activated. For more information or to buy RC-DEX, CLICK HERE.
HEARING ON THE PHONE IS NOW EASIER THAN EVER WITH PHONE-DEX 2
The Phone-Dex 2 is an all-purpose cordless telephone for use with your hearing aids.
A phone for hearing aid wearers or the whole family
Phone-Dex 2 has a large color display and is incredibly easy to use. This phone is used, operated and held just like any normal telephone. Friends and family can use the phone as normal. Phone-Dex 2 also includes an integrated answering machine. For information or to buy Phone-Dex 2, CLICK HERE
Home phone calls stream directly to your hearing aids
Phone-Dex 2’s memory can store up to 150 contacts. The base station also acts as a charger. Users enjoy 14 hours of talk and 320 hours of standby time. The handset reliably works up to 160 ft from the base station.
PHONE-DEX 2 is compatible with EVOKE and Moment hearing aids.
For more information or to Buy Phone-Dex 2, CLICK HERE.Features:
- Excellent choice for use with Widex Evoke 440 hearing aids
- Direct communication to both hearing aids
- Emergency button
- A mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity
- 150 contacts directory
- Call signal LED light
- Large color screen
- 14 hr talk & 320 hr standby time
- 160 feet range from base
Widex EVOKE 440 312D Hearing Aid Product Summary
The 440 performance level is the best of the best. Widex Evoke 440 312D exclusively offers Fluid sound Technology to provide automation in 11 sound classes. It has the proven “E” chip at it’s heart. It also comes with SoundSense Adapt which slowly remembers end user preferences over time.
- Free LIFETIME Remote Support and sound Adjustments
- 11 sound classes – Provides for accurate sound processing and a more precise hearing experience
- 15 channels for processing and fine tuning – Provides more options for personalized sound processing catering to wearer preferences and individual hearing needs.
- WidexLink wireless connectivity – Fast, echo-free transmission of sound between hearing devices for binaural coordination and to DEX accessories for streaming a variety of signals.
- SoundSense Learn – Machine learning algorithm to effortlessly guide the wearer’s to a better, more personalized hearing experience.
- SoundSense Adapt – Adaptive learning to gradually remember the wearers preferred settings across multiple parameters for each sound class environment, resulting in better sound.
- Fluid Sound Controller – Adjustment of more parameters in every sound class and in real time for a more natural sound.
- Programs – Wide range of listening programs for specific and challenging situations.
- Smartwind Manager – Keeps speech and other important sounds audible while significantly reducing wind annoyance.
- High Frequency boost – Clear and crisp sound in high frequencies. Important for severe high frequency hearing losses.
- Speech Enhancer (RT/IE) – Reduces noise and enhances speech in real time in response to individual sound situations and hearing loss.
- Digital Pinna – Helps locate and focus naturally on the voice in front or behind by mimicking the pinna effect.
- Fluid Sound Analyzer (11 Sound Classes) – Intuitive analysis of the sound environment in order to prioritize and select the most important sound sources.
- HD Locator – Better speech intelligibility in noise with channel-specific directionality for speech emphasis.
- TruSound Softener – Preserves comfort for sudden sounds at any input level by taking the edge off impact/impulse sounds.
- Soft-Level Noise Reduction – Unwanted soft background noises are reduced for greater listening comfort.
- Noise Reduction – Listening comfort in noise while maintaining speech.
- ZEN IE – A tinnitus management tool for reducing the effects of tinnitus, using soothing tones and/or noise; additional programs are available with ZEN+ app.
- Audibility Extender – Improves perception and production of important high-frequency speech sounds, ideal for more significant high frequency hearing losses.
- Variable Speed Compression – Automatic gearing for smooth sound and stable audibility in each individual sound class.
- EVOKE App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones.
- TONELINK App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones.
Widex EVOKE 440 312D Hearing Aid Overview:
- RIC (Receiver-In-Canal) hearing aid
- Uses standard 312 size, zinc-air hearing aid batteries
- TONELINK compatibility
- Push Button for Program and/or Preference Control
- DEX devices
- Size 312 battery
- S, M or P receiver
- Open fit receiver options: S and M receivers only
For more information on the Widex Evoke 440 312D hearing aids, please call 1-800-416-2434, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific time) USA.
|Widex Hearing Aid Model||
|Hearing Aid Repair Warranty||
3 Year Repair Warranty
MFI – Made for iPhone
Audio Stream Direct – Apple iOS, Audio Stream with Accessory – Android
Wireless / Bluetooth, Professional Remote Programming
Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Warranty, 45-Day Return/Refund Policy on all Products Sold By HearSource
By purchasing products or services from HearSource, you do hereby agree to the following new product warranty, hearing aid repair warranty, return policy, and all other terms and conditions.
New Product Warranty
All new merchandise or products purchased from HearSource are warranted against material or manufacturing defect by the original manufacturer for a minimum period of one year (certain hearing aid models may have warranties from the manufacturer for two or three years) from the date of shipping from our facility to your address. At our sole discretion we may repair, exchange, replace or upgrade any defective product that you have purchased from us. Additional/extended warranties are available for purchase at additional cost. Please contact HearSource for additional information concerning extended warranties. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource product, please include a check for processing, shipping & handling of $19.95.
Hearing Aid Repair Warranty
All hearing aids repaired by HearSource are warranted for six months from the date of shipment to you unless you have specifically requested and paid the additional $50 fee for a one year warranty. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource repair, please enclose a check for processing, shipping & handling for $19.95
Return Policy, 45-Day Money Back Policy
HearSource offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods. We provide a 45-day return for refund policy. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact HearSource at 1-800-416-2434 and request a RMA authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Return the item(s) in the original, undamaged condition (including all original materials, packaging and accessories) within 45-days of our shipping date to you of any product for refund. Returned merchandise must be received by us at our HearSource location within 45-days of our shipping date to you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our return policy, please contact us directly at 1-800-416-2434.
Call 1-800-416-2434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time Zone, USA, to obtain your required RMA authorization number. Your shipping and handling charges for products you ship or return to us are non-refundable. You may want to insure your return; as we cannot be held responsible for products damaged, lost or misdirected via shipping.
After we receive the product for return, your refund will be made to you in the manor in which you paid. For example; if you paid using a credit card, your refund will be applied to that specific credit card. If you paid by cash or check, your refund will be in the form of a check.
With your RMA clearly identified in the shipping address back to us, please ship return merchandise to:
108 E. Pat Rady Way, P.O. Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105
You may also return any item for exchange or replacement within 45-days of the shipment date due to material defect or damage during shipment. After 45-days, defective or damaged products will be repaired or replaced under the specific manufacturer’s warranty policy.