Widex MOMENT 440 mRIC R D
Rechargeable Hearing Aid
Our Price: $1,987.00
WIDEX MOMENT 440 mRIC R D is the smallest lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid on the market.
WIDEX MOMENT 440 mRIC R D Hearing Aid
Widex’s newest Flagship hearing aid. Widex MOMENT 440 Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) mRIC R D hearing aid, available from HearSource for only $1,987 ea. Free LIFETIME remote support & sound adjustments included. 3-year manufacturer warranty. 3-year loss and damage coverage.
- Hear the moment with pure, natural sound
- Live in the moment with lithium-ion rechargeability and Bluetooth connectivity
- Be in the moment with AI-powered personalization and data-driven evolution
The MOMENT 440 Rechargeable hearing aid is Widex’s newest FLAGSHIP hearing aid and is based on their new MOMENT platform, with PureSound and ZeroDelay technology. The Widex MOMENT uses TrueAccoustics technology. TrueAccoustics overcomes the challenges of fitting open/vented receivers for mild to moderate hearing losses.
The Moment 440 is also one of the newest lithium-Ion rechargeable hearing aid offerings from Widex. The MOMENT family of hearing aids offers a full range of hearing solutions utilizing the most advanced digital hearing technologies. This hearing aid includes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies. This hearing aid is considered “Made for iPhone” and “Made for Android“.
The Widex MOMENT continues the era of intelligent hearing. Machine Learning provides for the future update of algorithm improvements to be able to be downloaded into your existing hearing aids. MOMENT hearing aids will evolve and improve over time. MOMENT not only learns from you, but everyone around the world who uses them.
THIS SOUND CHANGES
ALL HEARING AIDS WILL BE COMPARED TO THIS ONE
Meet the first hearing aid that doesn’t sound like a hearing aid.
Widex knows that the best hearing experience starts with the perfect delivery of sound to the ear. Therefore, if Widex is to set a new standard for hearing aid sound quality, they must change the paradigm for ideal sound. Changing the paradigm of sound with a revolutionary NEW platform – Widex MOMENT.
The MOMENT delivers the most pure, natural sound ever. Typically, sound processed in a hearing aid hits the eardrum a millisecond later than direct sound, causing artifacts. But now you can hear like never before. From the very first Moment.
With the new Widex MOMENT family of hearing aids, Widex has achieved this goal. they have created a revolutionary way to process sound – an industry-defining, ultra-fast signal pathway that eradicates the inherent artifacts in classic hearing solutions. Widex call this new hearing experience PureSound powered by ZeroDelay technology.
HEARING AID EVER
Widex managed to fit all the benefits of the Widex MOMENT 440 mRIC R D into the smallest lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid package on the market.
You can rest easy knowing you’ll always have the power you need in a discreet hearing solution. Plus, you’ll never have to struggle with hearing aid batteries.
This 2.4 GHz hearing aid is ready for direct streaming from iOS and DEX via the Widex MOMENT app. It’s also prepared for future connections with Android. Two new, small and powerful receivers cover a wide hearing range. The new receiver design conveniently works with all Widex ear tips.
OUR BEST MOISTURE PROTECTION YET
Advanced water-resistant nano coating reduces the risk of moisture damage in all of our Widex RIC models.
No battery door in the rechargeable RIC also means fewer gaps for moisture entry. The rechargeable’s more durable mic, new mic inlet design, connector o-ring and wireless charging are also crafted to improve moisture resistance.
EVERYONE CAN HEAR
Thanks to the ultra fast ZeroDelay pathway on the Widex MOMENT platform, Widex PureSound makes a real, audible difference to users. Research shows that a large majority of both new and experienced users prefer Widex PureSound across different sound and listening environments.
Widex Moment 440 RIC Rechargeable Hearing Aid Features:
- HearSource Remote Support and Remote Adjustments compatible
- Made for iPhone
- Android smartphone compatible (For specific models)
- Wind Noise Suppression
- High-Frequency Boost: Provides better understanding while ensuring comfort
- Sound Class Technology: Automatically adjusts to 11 different sound environments
- SoundSense Learn: Machine learning provides an ever-improving hearing experience
- SoundSense Adapt: Remembers wearers preferred settings across multiple sound classes
- 15 Channel Processing
- Direct Audio Streaming
- Stream in Stereo from iPhone
- Up to 5 preset sound programs
- High Definition Locator
- Automatic Adaptive Directionality
- Speech Enhancer
- Multi-directional Feedback Cancelling
- Zen & Zen+
- Variable Speed Compression
- True-Input Technology
- Soft Noise Level Reduction
- Audibility Extender
- Hammer Detector
- SmartSpeak & SmartTone
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth connectivity
- Smartphone App allows for direct streaming of audio
- Compatible with DEX accessories
- Uses M, or P receiver
- Uses Lithium-Ion rechargeable hearing aid battery
- Protection class IP68
- Fits Mild to Severe hearing losses
- TruSound Softener
- Reverse focus program
Moment Model Comparison Chart
|Processing and Fine Tuning Channels||15||12||10|
ZeroDelayUltra-fast signal processing eliminates ‘echo’ feeling, and produces the most true, warmest sound on the market today.
|Speech/Music Streaming Template|
Connects to DEX-assistive listening devicesAlso includes DEX assistive listening devices: CALL-DEX, TV-DEX, COM-DEX, UNI-DEX, RC-DEX, FM+DEX, PHONE-DEX, and COM-DEX Remote Mic.
|TONELINK APP (iOS / Android)||Y||Y||Y|
Widex Moment App /
Widex ToneLink AppWidex ToneLink App uses your smartphone (iOS/Android) as a remote control, and the Moment App accesses SoundSense Learn and other fine-tuning adjustments.
|COM-DEX App (iOS / Android)||Y||Y||Y|
Program Push ButtonProgrammed for: Comfort control, program shift or a combination of the two.
|Soft-level Noise Reduction||Y||Y||Y|
IE Intra-Ear: hearing aids communicate left-right to double computing power.
Widex SoundSense Learn
SoundSense Learn uses real-time machine learning to intuitively guide users toward a more personalized sound. With just a few taps in a smartphone app, you can decide how you want to hear. Tests show that the new Widex MOMENT app interface gives an improved user experience.
Widex Remote Care
HearSource’s Widex REMOTE CARE allows us to fine-tune our clients’ hearing aids remotely without compromise. Because all the data shared via Real-Life Insights is also available within Widex REMOTE CARE, we can provide remote sound adjustments based on your actual hearing challenges, wherever you are in the world.
NATURAL SOUND POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Widex strives to deliver a truly natural better-hearing experience to every client, regardless of hearing loss, hearing aid selection, or personal listening preference. In order to deliver sound as individual as this, Widex created the worlds only hearing aid that can learn how an individual user wants to hear in the moment.
The Widex AI engine analyzes the wearer’s preferences derived via the SoundSense Learn app and quickly presents the tailor-made sound that the wearer is looking for. To date, SoundSense Learn has created almost a million personal sound solutions for Widex users around the world – each one making the Widex AI engine more perceptive than ever before, leading to better “Real World” hearing solutions for every Widex Moment hearing aid user.
WIDEX MOMENT APP
Connect your hearing aids to your smartphone and stream sound or control hearing aid functions. The MOMENT hearing aid app works with Android and Apple devices. Check the compatibility list for supported models.
What you can do with the MOMENT App:
- Create your own personalized hearing programs or let the hearing aids automatically adapt themselves
- Add locations to sound programs for automatic selection based on where you go
- Adjust volume, mute, control streaming
- Adjust the directional focus to hear what you want and reduce background noise
- Access SoundSense Learn to let MOMENT personalize your hearing in real time
- Adjust the bass, mid or treble levels using the equalizer
- Access the “Find my hearing aid” feature to help locate your missing or misplaced hearing aids.
Widex TV Play
Widex MOMENT 440 Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) mRIC R D (2.4 GHz) hearing aids work in perfect unison with Widex TV Play, the most versatile, stable, and straightforward sound streaming solution yet.
- Maximum streaming stability lets users move freely around the room without missing a second of the outstanding stereo TV sound the TV Play delivers.
- An elegant and versatile TV sound-streaming solution that integrates nicely with modern decor and can be placed in front of or attached to the back of a TV.
Easy to install and seamless to pair, users can easily control the TV Play with the button on their hearing aid, the RC-Dex, or customize their listening experience with the MOMENT Smartphone App.
Widex Phone-Dex 2
- All-purpose cordless phone
- Connects automatically to Widex MOMENT hearing aids
- Crystal clear sound
- Easy to see and use color display
- Integrated answering machine
- Additional handsets available separately
For more information on or to buy the Widex Phone-Dex 2 CLICK HERE.
Home phone calls stream directly to your hearing aids
Phone-Dex 2’s memory can store up to 150 contacts. The base station also acts as a charger. Users enjoy 14 hours of talk and 320 hours of standby time. The handset reliably works up to 160 ft from the base station.
- Direct communication to both hearing aids
- Emergency button
- A mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity
- 150 contacts directory
- Call signal LED light
- Large color screen
- 14 hr talk & 320 hr standby time
- 160 feet range from base
MOMENT 440 mRIC R D Hearing Aid
The 440 performance level is the best of the best. Widex Moment 440 mRIC R D has the latest Widex chip at it’s heart. This new chip brings TruAcoustics program, as well as the PureSound and ZeroDelay technology. It also comes with SoundSense Adapt which learns user preferences over time.
- HearSource Remote Programmable & Adjustments, Anywhere In The World
- The Smallest Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Hearing Aid On The Market
- 11 sound classes – Provides for accurate sound processing and a more precise hearing experience
- 15 channels for processing and fine tuning – Provides more options for personalized sound processing catering to wearer preferences and individual hearing needs.
- WidexLink wireless connectivity – Fast, echo-free transmission of sound between hearing devices for binaural coordination and to DEX accessories for streaming a variety of signals.
- SoundSense Learn – Machine learning algorithm to effortlessly guide the wearer’s to a better, more personalized hearing experience.
- SoundSense Adapt – Adaptive learning to gradually remember the wearers preferred settings across multiple parameters for each sound class environment, resulting in better sound.
- Fluid Sound Controller – Adjustment of more parameters in every sound class and in real time for a more natural sound.
- Programs – Wide range of listening programs for specific and challenging situations.
- Smartwind Manager – Keeps speech and other important sounds audible while significantly reducing wind annoyance.
- High Frequency boost – Clear and crisp sound in high frequencies. Important for severe high frequency hearing losses.
- Speech Enhancer (RT/IE) – Reduces noise and enhances speech in real time in response to individual sound situations and hearing loss.
- Digital Pinna – Helps locate and focus naturally on the voice in front or behind by mimicking the pinna effect.
- Fluid Sound Analyzer (11 Sound Classes) – Intuitive analysis of the sound environment in order to prioritize and select the most important sound sources.
- HD Locator – Better speech intelligibility in noise with channel-specific directionality for speech emphasis.
- TruSound Softener – Preserves comfort for sudden sounds at any input level by taking the edge off impact/impulse sounds.
- Soft-Level Noise Reduction – Unwanted soft background noises are reduced for greater listening comfort.
- Noise Reduction – Listening comfort in noise while maintaining speech.
- ZEN IE – A tinnitus management tool for reducing the effects of tinnitus, using soothing tones and/or noise; additional programs are available with ZEN+ app.
- Audibility Extender – Improves perception and production of important high-frequency speech sounds, ideal for more significant high frequency hearing losses.
- Variable Speed Compression – Automatic gearing for smooth sound and stable audibility in each individual sound class.
- MOMENT App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones. This is the preferred, full-featured app.
- TONELINK App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones. This is the lighter remote control app.
For more information on the Widex MOMENT 440 mRIC R D lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aids, please call 1-800-416-2434, Monday thru Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.Eastern Time (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time) USA.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
|Widex Hearing Aid Model|
|Hearing Aid Repair Warranty|
3 Year Repair Warranty