Widex Phone-Dex 2 Cordless Phone
- Compatible with Widex Evoke and Moment hearing aids
- Hear calls in both hearing aids
- Amplifier for extra loud sound emission
- Emergency button can be programmed
- Built-in voicemail with 25-minute recording capacity
- Built-in caller directory to save your most-used numbers
- Adjustable font size display
- LED lights up to signal incoming calls
- Alarm function
- Large color screen
- 14 Hours Talk and 320 Hours of standby time
- Hands-free function from base and handset (Speaker Phone)
- Range from base: 50m (160 feet)
Widex Phone-Dex 2
Widex Phone-Dex 2, A phone for hearing aid wearers – and the entire family.
With a large and intuitive color display this phone is incredibly easy to use. The only thing you need to do is hold the phone normally.
Works as a normal cordless conventional phone, friends and family can use the phone as they would any other phone. Never miss an important message as it has an integrated answering machine.
Stream home phone calls clearly to your hearing aids
Flexible and functional for talking on the phone
Talking on the phone is easy and enjoyable again. It’s ready to use as soon as you are. PHONE-DEX 2 connects automatically with Widex EVOKE and Moment hearing aids and provides you with excellent speech understanding in both ears.
Can store up to 150 contacts and comes with a base station that works as a charger. You get 14 hours of phone time and 320 hours standby. You can enjoy a flexible range of distance from the handheld to the base of up to 50 meters (Roughly 160 ft).
Widex Phone-Dex 2 Features
- Compatible with Widex EVOKE and Moment hearing aids
- Direct communication in both hearing aids
- Amplifier for extra loud sound emission
- Emergency button
- Built-in voice mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity
- Directory of 150 contacts
- Adjustable font size
- LED light to signal the call
- Alarm function
- Large color screen
- Autonomy: 14 hour talk and 320 hour standby
- Handsfree function from base and handset (Speaker Phone)
- Range inside towards the base: 50m (Approx. 160 feet)
- Supports two additional handsets
Widex Phone-Dex 2 Manual
Gigaset (Widex) W570A – Premium cordless phone with direct transmission to Widex hearing aids
The W570A is a premium large button cordless landline phone that transmits phone calls wirelessly and in real-time directly to Widex hearing systems. No supplementary devices are required. You can hear the person you are speaking to directly over both hearing systems and also have best possible speech comprehension when making calls. Simplicity of use and modern design are standout features of the W570A. It is used like a standard phone and works without any conversions also without hearing systems.
• Makes phone calls stress-free yet with best speech comprehension thanks to the direct and simultaneous transmission of phone conversations into both hearing systems without additional devices.
• Automatic coupling by means of AutoConnect function. The phone automatically establishes a wireless connection to the hearing aids as soon as it is located near hearing systems. The energy-efficient WidexLink wireless technology is deployed. No additional power is drawn from the hearing aid batteries.
• Transmission in real-time. You can hold a conversation immediately after you accept a call.
• Compatible with all Widex hearing systems based upon E-chip platform EVOKE/Moment (or newer) and featuring the Widex-Link technology.
• Premium large button cordless phone that can also be used by family members and guests who have normal hearing. This means no additional phone is required in the household.
• Comprehensive functions of the base station, e.g.
• Memory capacity for up to 150 phone numbers
• Answer machine with user function
• Handsfree function with volume control
• Emergency call function
• Range up to 700 ft. from the base station (depending on local conditions)
Operation – Coupling the phone and a Widex hearing system
¤ Keep the phone handset near your hearing system. The phone is automatically coupled to the hearing system.
Cancelling a coupling
¤ Move the phone to outside the range of the hearing systems.
Changing the volume
You can adjust the volume if the sound transmission or WidexLink transmission is too quiet or
¤ Press the volume keys on the right of the handset: at top : louder / at bottom : quieter.
Otherwise the phone works as described in these instructions.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Warranty, 45-Day Return/Refund Policy on all Products Sold By HearSource
By purchasing products or services from HearSource, you do hereby agree to the following new product warranty, hearing aid repair warranty, return policy, and all other terms and conditions.
New Product Warranty
All new merchandise or products purchased from HearSource are warranted against material or manufacturing defect by the original manufacturer for a minimum period of one year (certain hearing aid models may have warranties from the manufacturer for two or three years) from the date of shipping from our facility to your address. At our sole discretion we may repair, exchange, replace or upgrade any defective product that you have purchased from us. Additional/extended warranties are available for purchase at additional cost. Please contact HearSource for additional information concerning extended warranties. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource product, please include a check for processing, shipping & handling of $19.95.
Hearing Aid Repair Warranty
All hearing aids repaired by HearSource are warranted for six months from the date of shipment to you unless you have specifically requested and paid the additional $50 fee for a one year warranty. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource repair, please enclose a check for processing, shipping & handling for $19.95
Return Policy, 45-Day Money Back Policy
HearSource offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods. We provide a 45-day return for refund policy. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact HearSource at 1-800-416-2434 and request a RMA authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Return the item(s) in the original, undamaged condition (including all original materials, packaging and accessories) within 45-days of our shipping date to you of any product for refund. Returned merchandise must be received by us at our HearSource location within 45-days of our shipping date to you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our return policy, please contact us directly at 1-800-416-2434.
Call 1-800-416-2434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time Zone, USA, to obtain your required RMA authorization number. Your shipping and handling charges for products you ship or return to us are non-refundable. You may want to insure your return; as we cannot be held responsible for products damaged, lost or misdirected via shipping.
After we receive the product for return, your refund will be made to you in the manor in which you paid. For example; if you paid using a credit card, your refund will be applied to that specific credit card. If you paid by cash or check, your refund will be in the form of a check.
With your RMA clearly identified in the shipping address back to us, please ship return merchandise to:
108 E. Pat Rady Way, P.O. Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105
You may also return any item for exchange or replacement within 45-days of the shipment date due to material defect or damage during shipment. After 45-days, defective or damaged products will be repaired or replaced under the specific manufacturer’s warranty policy.
Who is Katapult?
Katapult offers a simple, straight-forward lease-to-own option, with no credit needed to help customers get durable goods from top retailers then pay over time.
What is lease-to-own?
Lease-to-own means that you make recurring payments for the use of the products you have selected. You have no long-term obligation to continue leasing and can return the product to Katapult at any time with no further obligation other than amounts past due.
Pricing may vary by state and does not include sales tax. Estimates above are based on a $45 initial payment and a 12-month term using a monthly payment schedule. Weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly payment schedules are also available. Mid-term is equivalent to 6 months.
CA residents pay only the cash price if paid off within 3 months.
Pay off within 90 days for just 5% above the cash price plus the initial $45 payment. To exercise the 90-day early purchase option contact Katapult via 24/7 chat or visit the customer portal page by clicking here for the most up-to-date account information related to your lease-purchase agreement.
This is an advertisement for Katapult’s lease-purchase or lease-to-own service. The path to ownership will cost more than the merchant’s cash price. Certain items available at participating locations. Not available in MN, NJ, WI, WY.