ReSound Micro Mic
- Robust clothing clip rotates 360˚ for optimal voice pick-up.
Get the wearer’s voice streamed directly to the hearing aids.
Adjust the volume and mute/unmute the streamed sound.
ReSound Micro Mic Remote Hearing Aid Microphone
ReSound Is Smart Hearing - at its best!
Stream sound with crystal clear clarity
The ReSound Micro Mic lets you stream sound from whatever direction you please. Whether it’s towards the person across from you at the dinner table or kids sitting in the back seat of your car, their voice will be streamed right to your hearing aid. This way you can feel confident that you won’t miss out on what is being said when you’re out with family or friends.
Hear what’s being said – even on the other side of the room.
Don’t let your hearing loss limit your enjoyment at restaurants, college classes, community get-togethers family functions or business events. No matter if the speaker is on the other end of the table or the other side of the room, the ReSound Micro Mic can help you hear sounds you want to hear.
It’s Smart Hearing at its best!
Support for ReSound Micro Mic
The ReSound Micro Mic connects directly to any ReSound wireless hearing aid and extend the hearing range by up to 80 feet in clear line of sight.
Extremely easy to use, the ReSound Micro Mic pairs to any ReSound wireless hearing aid within a few seconds. Now you can enjoy conversation even in background noise. The ReSound Micro Mic is ideal for shopping trips, busy cafés or talking in the car.
Before using your ReSound Micro Mic, you need to charge the rechargeable battery. To charge it, plug the charging cable into the Micro Mic.
Next, plug the other end of the charging cable into the charger and into a power outlet.
During the charging process, the status LED indicator will show a solid red light. When fully charged and still connected to the charger, the LED will turn solid red, interrupted by a green blink every 2 seconds.
Charging an empty battery typically takes about 3 hours. It is safe to leave the charger connected overnight – the battery cannot be overcharged.
Turning Micro Mic ON & OFF
To turn the ReSound Micro Mic ON, press and hold the Power button for approximately 1.5 seconds, until the status LED turns green. After releasing the Power button, the status LED will blink green every 2 seconds.
To turn the ReSound Micro Mic OFF, press and hold the Power button for approximately 1.5 seconds, until the status LED turns red – indicating that the unit is shutting down.
If the battery level is low, the status LED will blink orange once
Pairing the ReSound Micro Mic
1. Make sure the ReSound Micro Mic is turned ON. Your hearing instruments must be OFF – open the battery doors.
2. With the tip of a pen or similar object, press the small pairing button once.The status LED will now blink orange once every 2 seconds to indicate that the Micro Mic is ready to be paired. Your Micro Mic will remain in Pairing mode for 20 seconds.
3. While in Pairing mode, close the battery doors on both hearing instruments. A successful pairing will be indicated by an audible melody being played in both hearing instruments and the status LED (see page 8) will stay solid orange for 3 seconds. You are now ready to use the ReSound Micro Mic.
Turn ON the ReSound Micro Mic. Streaming can be started in one of three ways.
1. Press and hold the push or toggle button on both hearing instruments for about three seconds in order to listen to a streamed audio signal*. If ear to ear program coordination is activated in your hearing instruments, you only have to activate streaming on one of the hearing instruments. In some hearing aid models, you may be able to start streaming with a single short or long press of the push button. Ask your HearSource hearing care professional for more details.
2. If you have a ReSound Unite Remote Control (optional accessory), simply press the streaming button on the Remote Control*.
3. If you use a ReSound app offering remote control functionality, simply select the Micro Mic program in the program screen*.
*Once the hearing instruments connect to the ReSound Micro Mic, a short “streaming activation” melody will play in your hearing instruments followed by the streamed sound.
Streaming can be stopped in the following three ways:
1. Push the program button on your hearing instruments once*.
2. If you have a ReSound Unite Remote Control (optional accessory), press the “P” button, located in the center of the key pad*. You may also press the home button to return to your default settings.
3. If you use a ReSound app, select the desired program in the program screen.
*This will return the hearing instruments to the last program used.
You may get out of range from your ReSound Micro Mic. If your Micro Mic gets out of range and in range again within 5 minutes, your hearing instruments will automatically reconnect and continue streaming. This also applies if the Micro Mic is turned off and on again within 5 minutes.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Warranty, 45-Day Return/Refund Policy on all Products Sold By HearSource
By purchasing products or services from HearSource, you do hereby agree to the following new product warranty, hearing aid repair warranty, return policy, and all other terms and conditions.
New Product Warranty
All new merchandise or products purchased from HearSource are warranted against material or manufacturing defect by the original manufacturer for a minimum period of one year (certain hearing aid models may have warranties from the manufacturer for two or three years) from the date of shipping from our facility to your address. At our sole discretion we may repair, exchange, replace or upgrade any defective product that you have purchased from us. Additional/extended warranties are available for purchase at additional cost. Please contact HearSource for additional information concerning extended warranties. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource product, please include a check for processing, shipping & handling of $19.95.
Hearing Aid Repair Warranty
All hearing aids repaired by HearSource are warranted for six months from the date of shipment to you unless you have specifically requested and paid the additional $50 fee for a one year warranty. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource repair, please enclose a check for processing, shipping & handling for $19.95
Return Policy, 45-Day Money Back Policy
HearSource offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods. We provide a 45-day return for refund policy. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact HearSource at 1-800-416-2434 and request a RMA authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Return the item(s) in the original, undamaged condition (including all original materials, packaging and accessories) within 45-days of our shipping date to you of any product for refund. Returned merchandise must be received by us at our HearSource location within 45-days of our shipping date to you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our return policy, please contact us directly at 1-800-416-2434.
Call 1-800-416-2434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time Zone, USA, to obtain your required RMA authorization number. Your shipping and handling charges for products you ship or return to us are non-refundable. You may want to insure your return; as we cannot be held responsible for products damaged, lost or misdirected via shipping.
After we receive the product for return, your refund will be made to you in the manor in which you paid. For example; if you paid using a credit card, your refund will be applied to that specific credit card. If you paid by cash or check, your refund will be in the form of a check.
With your RMA clearly identified in the shipping address back to us, please ship return merchandise to:
108 E. Pat Rady Way, P.O. Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105
You may also return any item for exchange or replacement within 45-days of the shipment date due to material defect or damage during shipment. After 45-days, defective or damaged products will be repaired or replaced under the specific manufacturer’s warranty policy.