Widex MOMENT Sheer 330
Rechargeable Hearing Aids
- Authorized Retailer
- Three (3) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- FREE Lifetime HearSource Remote Care &Sound Adjustments
- 45-day Money Back Guarantee
- Smallest lithium-ion rechargeable RIC hearing aid on the market
- Free Shipping
Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 Rechargeable Hearing Aid
Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 Rechargeable hearing aid, available from HearSource, SAVE THOUSANDS.
Free LIFETIME remote support & sound adjustments included. 3-year manufacturer warranty. 3-year loss and damage coverage.
The Widex Moment Sheer 330 is an intelligent hearing aid that uses machine learning to adapt and learn in parallel with the wearer and also has the ability to automatically adapt to different listening environments.
Please read the Widex Moment Sheer 330 Reviews for users’ opinions on these hearing aids.
The Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 Rechargeable hearing aid is a premium technology-level hearing aid based on the MOMENT platform.
The MOMENT also uses TruAcoustics technology. TruAcoustics overcomes the challenges of fitting open/vented receivers for mild to moderate hearing losses.
- Hear the moment with pure, natural sound
- Live in the moment with rechargeability and Bluetooth
- Be in the moment with AI-powered personalization and data-driven evolution
- TeleHealth Hearing Services are available via HearSource & Widex Remote Care App
TeleHealth Hearing Via Remote Care
TeleHealth Hearing Services are provided via HearSource & REMOTE CARE. Remote Care allows us to remotely test hearing, fit, program, fine-tune, and diagnose our clients’ Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC hearing aids remotely without compromise. We can provide remote sound adjustments based on your actual hearing challenges, wherever you are in the world.
Full-Service On-Demand Hearing Care
Video visits, live adjustments, warranty handling, and more…
Download the manufacturer-developed full-service, Remote Care app for Android or Apple iOS to your smartphone. This free app enables live, remote hearing aid adjustments by HearSource hearing specialists.
Live Video Visits
Receive free lifetime unlimited, face-to-face TeleHealth visits with us via the Remote Care app & HIPAA-compliant video software. Speak to a HearSource hearing specialist for adjustments, repairs, warranty claims & more.
Send us a copy of a recent audiogram. A HearSource hearing specialist will review the hearing test results and make recommendations specifically for your hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget.
HearSource will facilitate any repairs and if necessary and coordinate all repair details directly with the manufacturer.
This Sound Changes Everything
All hearing aids will be compared to this one
Meet the first hearing aid that doesn’t sound like a hearing aid
About Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 Hearing Aids
THE SMALLEST RECHARGEABLE HEARING AID.
All the benefits of the Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC has been fit into the smallest lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid package on the market.
You can rest easy knowing you’ll always have the power you need in a discreet hearing solution. Plus, you’ll never have to struggle with changing hearing aid batteries.
- Charging via wireless power transfer charging
- 4 hours for a full charge – 30 min for a 4-hour quick charge
- Slim, lightweight design
- Brushed anodized aluminum casing
- Drop-in charging wells
- The hinged lid protects charging wells from debris
- Powered by USB connection
This hearing aid includes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies. This hearing aid is “Made for iPhone” and “Made for Android“.
The Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC hearing aids continue the era of intelligent hearing. Machine Learning provides for the future update of algorithm improvements to be available for download into your existing hearing aids. MOMENT Sheer hearing aids will evolve and improve over time.
Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC hearing aids not only learn from you but everyone around the world who uses them.
A BREAKTHROUGH EVERYONE CAN HEAR.
With the Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC hearing aids, they have achieved this goal. They have created a revolutionary new way to process sound – an industry-defining, ultra-fast signal pathway that eradicates the inherent artifacts in classic hearing solutions. Widex calls this new hearing experience “PureSound” – powered by ZeroDelay technology.
Thanks to the ultra-fast ZeroDelay pathway on the Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC platform, PureSound makes a real, audible difference to users. Research shows that a large majority of both new and experienced users prefer PureSound across different sound and listening environments.
OUR BEST MOISTURE PROTECTION YET
Advanced water-resistant nano-coating reduces the risk of moisture damage to Widex Moment Sheer 330 sRIC hearing aids.
No battery door in this rechargeable RIC hearing aid also means fewer gaps for moisture entry. The rechargeables’ more durable mic, new mic inlet design, connector o-ring, and wireless charging are also crafted to improve moisture resistance.
MySound 2.0 uses real-time machine learning to intuitively guide users toward a more personalized sound. With just a few taps in a smartphone app, you can decide how you want to hear. Tests show that the new MOMENT app interface gives an improved user experience.
Widex Moment Sheer 330 sRIC Hearing Aids Evolve Over Time To Keep Getting Smarter
All hearing aids automatically make assumptions about how to make you hear better. Most of the time they get it right, but occasionally in specific sound environments, they don’t. Typically, when in those sound environments where the hearing aids aren’t sounding the way you want, the user would normally make a small manual adjustment to the sound settings.
Widex has developed a new technology called MySound 2.0. MySound 2.0 provides that as you use your Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC hearing aids, their functionality evolves. MySound 2.0 combines real human experiences with the immense power of artificial intelligence and condenses it into an extremely helpful and convenient tool that gives users two options to hear better: “Made for you”, and “Create your own”.
As you and all the other users around the world personalize listening experiences and preferences, Moment Sheer learns from everyone’s different sound situations and your input. This aggregated anonymous data from the changes you and everybody else made is then used to create a better listening experience for all. That means that the hearing aids you buy today will be better tomorrow.
MySound 2.0 was developed to help hearing aid wearers hear how they want to hear. MySound 2.0 allows the wearer more control over how they hear at that specific moment, using a simple smartphone interface. MySound 2.0 helps the wearer control how they hear by simply presenting comparative sound options via a smartphone app.
This easy-to-use smartphone app guides the wearer to better hearing by using A/B comparisons. The wearer listens to the A/B comparisons of the environment that they are in, through their hearing aids. The wearer simply selects either A or B, whichever sounds better. It is as easy as that. The automatic machine learning algorithm takes care of the rest.
The Widex Moment Sheer 330 sRIC Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine analyzes the wearer’s preferences derived via the MySound 2.0 app and quickly presents the tailor-made sound that the wearer is looking for.
To date, MySound 2.0 has created millions of personal sound solutions for hearing aid users around the world – each one making the AI engine more perceptive than ever before, leading to better “Real World” hearing solutions for every Moment Sheer hearing aid user.
Hearing Aids With and Without MySound 2.0 Comparison
In a comparative study of hearing aid users, 89% of test participants reported significantly better sound quality and hearing using the settings achieved utilizing the MySound protocol. The test participants were also consistently happier with the sound comfort that MySound provided.
Sound Class Technology
Widex Moment Sheer 330 sRIC uses the latest MOMENT Platform microprocessor and processes sound across 7 separate channels. 7 channels are typical of Widex’s premium technology-level line hearing aids. Unique to Widex is “Sound Class Technology“, the hearing aid constantly monitors and automatically identifies what kind of sound environment you are in. It then automatically adjusts its sound settings to maximize your ability to understand speech.
The Widex Moment Sheer 330 sRIC hearing aid offers 7 distinct predesigned sound environments.
InterEar (IE) Technology
Nature has provided us with two ears that work together, allowing us to easily experience sound from different directions. InterEar is inspired by this fundamental characteristic of normal hearing.
With InterEar functionality, every input received by one hearing aid is shared with the other hearing aid. The sharing of data between the two hearing aids is extremely fast – up to 21 times a second. The result of this advanced binaural processing is an improved experience of sound quality, localization, and singling out of dominant speech.
The preservation of minute differences in sound presented to our brain helps provide superior spatial awareness.
Zen Tinnitus Management
Widex hearing aids have a tinnitus desensitization feature called Zen. Zen is a proprietary technology. Zen helps reduce or desensitize the wearer to the effects of tinnitus. The hearing aids present predictable non-repetitive sounds to the wearer. Zen should be used in conjunction with professional tinnitus management counseling.
THE MOMENT APP
THIS APP MAKES IT SIMPLE TO HEAR
HOW YOU WANT TO HEAR
With WIDEX MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC, you have the option to fully control your hearing aids using an app on your iPhone or Android phone.
Connect your hearing aids to your smartphone and stream sound or control hearing aid functions. The MOMENT Sheer hearing aid app works with Android and Apple devices.
What you can do with the MOMENT App:
- Create your own personalized hearing programs or let the hearing aids automatically adapt themselves
- Adjust the directional focus to hear what you want and reduce background noise
- Access SoundSense Learn to let MOMENT personalize your hearing in real-time
- Adjust the bass, mid or treble levels using the equalizer
- Access the “Find my hearing aid” feature to help locate your missing or misplaced hearing aids
- Adjust volume, mute, and control streaming
Widex Moment Accessories
2.4 GHz Connectivity
This 2.4 GHz hearing aid is ready for direct streaming from Apple iOS, Android, and DEX Accessories via the MOMENT app.
Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC (Sheer Receiver-In-Canal) R D (2.4 GHz) hearing aids work in perfect unison with TV Play, the most versatile, stable, and straightforward sound streaming solution yet.
- Maximum streaming stability lets users move freely around the room without missing a second of the outstanding stereo TV sound the TV Play delivers.
- An elegant and versatile TV sound-streaming solution that integrates nicely with modern decor and can be placed in front of or attached to the back of a TV.
Easy to install and seamless to pair, users can easily control the TV Play with the button on their hearing aid, the RC-Dex, or customize their listening experience with the MOMENT Smartphone App.
RC-Dex Hearing Aid Remote Control
RC-DEX is a basic wireless remote control for Widex hearing aids. RC-Dex offers simple and discreet adjustability of volume and between programs.
- Stylish and easy to use
- Discreet – You don’t need to touch your hearing aids for adjustments
- Verbal cue confirmation
- Fits on your keychain
- A lock switch prevents accidental activation
SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN YOUR POCKET ON A KEY-CHAIN
A phone for hearing aid wearers or the whole family
Phone-Dex 2 has a large color display and is incredibly easy to use. This phone is used, operated, and held just like any normal telephone. Friends and family can use the phone as normal. Phone-Dex 2 also includes an integrated answering machine. PHONE-DEX 2 is compatible with Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC Hearing Aids.
Phone-Dex 2 Features:
- Direct communication to both hearing aids
- Emergency button
- A mailbox with a 25-minute recording capacity
- 150 contacts directory
- Call signal LED light
- Large color screen
- 14 hr talk & 320 hr standby time
- 160 feet range from base
Widex Offers Five Different Comfortable “Instant Tips” For All Types Of Hearing Loss
NanoCare Wax Guards
NanoCare Hearing Aid Wax Guards provide resistance to cerumen (earwax) and moisture issues while actively preventing other materials from entering the receiver (speaker) and safeguarding the sound path.
NanoCare Hearing Aid Wax Guards provide enhanced performance, fewer repair issues, longer hearing aid life, and increased user satisfaction.
Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC Hearing Aid Features and Product Summary
The Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC is a premium technology level. Widex Moment Sheer 330 sRIC hearing aids have the latest MOMENT chip at their heart. This new chip brings the TruAcoustics program, as well as the PureSound and ZeroDelay technology. It also comes with SoundSense Adapt, which learns user preferences over time.
- HearSource Remote Programmable & Sound Adjustments, Anywhere In The World.
- Smallest Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Hearing Aid On The Market.
- Three (3) years manufacturer warranty – Three (3) years loss and damage coverage.
- 7 sound classes – Provides for accurate sound processing and a more precise hearing experience.
- 11 channels for processing and fine-tuning – Provides more options for personalized sound processing catering to wearer preferences and individual hearing needs.
- WidexLink wireless connectivity – Fast, echo-free transmission of sound between hearing devices for binaural coordination and to DEX accessories for streaming a variety of signals.
- MySound – Machine learning algorithm to effortlessly guide the wearers to a better, more personalized hearing experience.
- SoundSense Adapt – Adaptive learning to gradually remember the wearer’s preferred settings across multiple parameters for each sound class environment, resulting in better sound.
- Fluid Sound Controller – Adjustment of more parameters in every sound class and in real-time for a more natural sound.
- Programs – Wide range of listening programs for specific and challenging situations.
- Speech Enhancer (RT/IE) – Reduces noise and enhances speech in real-time in response to individual sound situations and hearing loss.
- Digital Pinna – Helps locate and focus naturally on the voice in front or behind by mimicking the pinna effect.
- Fluid Sound Analyzer (7 Sound Classes) – Intuitive analysis of the sound environment in order to prioritize and select the most important sound sources.
- HD Locator – Better speech intelligibility in noise with channel-specific directionality for speech emphasis.
- TruSound Softener – Preserves comfort for sudden sounds at any input level by taking the edge off impact/impulse sounds.
- Soft-Level Noise Reduction – Unwanted soft background noises are reduced for greater listening comfort.
- Noise Reduction – Listening comfort in noise while maintaining speech.
- ZEN IE – A tinnitus management tool for reducing the effects of tinnitus, using soothing tones and/or noise; additional programs are available with the ZEN+ app.
- Audibility Extender – Improves perception and production of important high-frequency speech sounds, ideal for more significant high-frequency hearing losses.
- Variable Speed Compression – Automatic gearing for smooth sound and stable audibility in each individual sound class.
- MOMENT App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones. This is the preferred, full-featured app.
- TONELINK App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones. This is the lighter remote control app.
For more information on the Widex MOMENT Sheer 330 sRIC lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aids or any accessories, please call 1-800-416-2434, Monday thru Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time) USA.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
|Widex Hearing Aid Model||
|Hearing Aid Repair Warranty||
3 Year Repair Warranty
Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Warranty, 45-Day Return/Refund Policy on all Products Sold By HearSource
By purchasing products or services from HearSource, you do hereby agree to the following new product warranty, hearing aid repair warranty, return policy, and all other terms and conditions.
New Product Warranty
All new merchandise or products purchased from HearSource are warranted against material or manufacturing defect by the original manufacturer for a minimum period of one year (certain hearing aid models may have warranties from the manufacturer for two or three years) from the date of shipping from our facility to your address. At our sole discretion we may repair, exchange, replace or upgrade any defective product that you have purchased from us. Additional/extended warranties are available for purchase at additional cost. Please contact HearSource for additional information concerning extended warranties. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource product, please include a check for processing, shipping & handling of $19.95.
Hearing Aid Repair Warranty
All hearing aids repaired by HearSource are warranted for six months from the date of shipment to you unless you have specifically requested and paid the additional $50 fee for a one year warranty. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource repair, please enclose a check for processing, shipping & handling for $19.95
Return Policy, 45-Day Money Back Policy
HearSource offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods. We provide a 45-day return for refund policy. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact HearSource at 1-800-416-2434 and request a RMA authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Return the item(s) in the original, undamaged condition (including all original materials, packaging and accessories) within 45-days of our shipping date to you of any product for refund. Returned merchandise must be received by us at our HearSource location within 45-days of our shipping date to you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our return policy, please contact us directly at 1-800-416-2434.
Call 1-800-416-2434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time Zone, USA, to obtain your required RMA authorization number. Your shipping and handling charges for products you ship or return to us are non-refundable. You may want to insure your return; as we cannot be held responsible for products damaged, lost or misdirected via shipping.
After we receive the product for return, your refund will be made to you in the manor in which you paid. For example; if you paid using a credit card, your refund will be applied to that specific credit card. If you paid by cash or check, your refund will be in the form of a check.
With your RMA clearly identified in the shipping address back to us, please ship return merchandise to:
108 E. Pat Rady Way, P.O. Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105
You may also return any item for exchange or replacement within 45-days of the shipment date due to material defect or damage during shipment. After 45-days, defective or damaged products will be repaired or replaced under the specific manufacturer’s warranty policy.