Widex MOMENT 330 RIC
312D Hearing Aids
Widex MOMENT 330 RIC 312D Hearing Aid. Widex’s family of better hearing solutions includes PureSound, Machine Learning, SoundSense Learn, and ZeroDelay Technologies, in a convenient 312-battery size design.
Widex MOMENT 330 RIC 312D Hearing Aid
WIDEX Moment 330 Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) 312D hearing aid. Free LIFETIME remote support & sound adjustments included. 3-year manufacturer warranty. 3-year loss and damage coverage. FREE Shipping.
- Hear the Widex Moment 330 with pure, natural sound.
- Live in the moment with lithium-ion rechargeability and Bluetooth connectivity
- Be in the moment with AI-powered personalization and data-driven evolution
- TeleHealth Hearing Services are available via HearSource & Widex Remote Care App.
The Widex Moment 330 RIC 312D is based on the WIDEX Moment platform, with PureSound and ZeroDelay technology. The WIDEX Moment 330 uses TrueAcoustics technology. TrueAcoustics overcomes the challenges of fitting open/vented receivers for mild to moderate hearing loss sufferers.
The Moment 330 312D is an awesome non-rechargeable offering from Widex. The Moment family of hearing aids offers a full range of hearing solutions utilizing the most advanced digital hearing technologies. The Moment features Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology. This hearing aid is considered “Made for iPhone” and “Made for Android“
The Widex Moment 330 312D continues the era of intelligent hearing. With Machine Learning, the performance of the Moment will evolve and improve over time. The Moment not only learns from you but everyone around the world who uses them.
THIS SOUND CHANGES EVERYTHING
The first hearing aid that doesn’t sound like a hearing aid.
Widex knows that the best hearing experience starts with the perfect delivery of sound to the ear. Therefore, if Widex is to set a new standard for hearing aid sound quality, they must change the paradigm for ideal sound. They are changing the paradigm of sound with a revolutionary platform – Widex MOMENT.
The Widex MOMENT 330 312D hearing aid delivers the purest, most natural sound ever. Typically, sound processed in a hearing aid hits the eardrum a millisecond later than direct sound, causing artifacts. But now you can hear like never before. From the very first Moment.
With the new Widex MOMENT family of hearing aids, Widex has achieved this goal. they have created a revolutionary way to process sound – an industry-defining, ultra-fast signal pathway that eradicates the inherent artifacts in classic hearing solutions. Widex calls this new hearing experience PureSound powered by ZeroDelay technology.
Thanks to the ultra-fast ZeroDelay pathway on the Widex MOMENT platform, Widex PureSound makes a real, audible difference to users. Research shows that a large majority of both new and experienced users prefer Widex PureSound across different sound and listening environments.
WIDEX MOMENT APP
Connect your Widex Moment 330 312D hearing aids to your smartphone and stream sound or control hearing aid functions. The MOMENT hearing aid app works with Android and Apple devices. Check the compatibility list for supported models.
What you can do with the MOMENT App:
- Create your own personalized hearing programs or let the hearing aids automatically adapt themselves
- Add locations to sound programs for automatic selection based on where you go
- Adjust volume, mute, control streaming
- Adjust the directional focus to hear what you want and reduce background noise
- Access SoundSense Learn to let MOMENT personalize your hearing in real time
- Adjust the bass, mid or treble levels using the equalizer
- Access the “Find my hearing aid” feature to help locate your missing or misplaced hearing aids.
Widex Moment 330 RIC 312D Hearing Aid Features:
Widex SoundSense Learn
SoundSense Learn uses real-time machine learning to intuitively guide users toward a more personalized sound. With just a few taps in a smartphone app, you can decide how you want to hear. Tests show that the new Widex MOMENT app interface gives an improved user experience.
In a comparative study of hearing aid users, 89% of test participants reported significantly better sound quality and hearing using the settings achieved utilizing the SoundSense Learn protocol. The test participants were also consistently happier with the sound comfort that SoundSense Learn provided.
Widex Moment 330 312D Hearing Aids evolve Over Time To Keep Getting Smarter
All hearing aids automatically make assumptions about how to make you hear better. Most of the time they get it right, but occasionally in specific sound environments, they don’t. Typically, when in those sound environments where the hearing aids aren’t sounding the way you want, the user would normally make a small manual adjustment to the sound settings.
Widex has developed a new technology called SoundSense Learn. SoundSense Learn provides that as you use your Widex MOMENT 330 hearing aids, their functionality evolves. As you and all the others around the world personalize listening experiences and preferences, Moment learns from different sound situations and your input. Widex uses this aggregated anonymous data from the changes you and everybody else made to create a better listening experience for all. That means that the hearing aids you buy today will be better tomorrow.
SoundSense Learn was developed to help hearing aid wearers hear how they want to hear. SoundSense allows the wearer more control over how they hear at that specific moment, using a simple smartphone interface. SoundSense Learn helps the wearer control how they hear by simply presenting comparative sound options via a smartphone app. This easy-to-use smartphone app guides the wearer to better hearing by using A/B comparisons. The wearer listens to the A/B comparisons of the environment that they are in, through their hearing aids. The wearer simply selects either A or B, whichever sounds better. It is as easy as that. The automatic machine learning algorithm takes care of the rest.
HearSource/Widex Remote Support
TeleHealth Hearing Services provided via HearSource & Widex REMOTE CARE. Widex Remote Care allows us to remotely test hearing (In-Situ), fit, program, fine-tune, and diagnose our clients’ Widex Moment 330 hearing aids remotely without compromise. Because all the data shared via Real-Life Insights is also available within Widex REMOTE CARE, we can provide remote sound adjustments based on your actual hearing challenges, wherever you are in the world.
Sound Class Technology
The Widex Moment 330 312D hearing aid uses Widex’s latest MOMENT-Platform microprocessor and processes sound across 12 separate channels. 12 channels are typical of Widex’s upper mid-range aids. Unique to Widex is “Sound Class Technology“, the hearing aid constantly monitors and automatically identifies what kind of sound environment you are in. It then automatically adjusts its sound settings to maximize your ability to understand speech.
The Widex Moment 330 hearing aid offers 7 distinct environmental sound settings.
InterEar (IE) Technology
Allowing both hearing aids to act as one system is referred to as InterEar (IE) technology. IE technology provides for the instantaneous exchange of data between hearing aids. Both hearing aids act in concert with each other for noise reduction, compression, and directionality functions. IE technology allows Widex Moment 330 to enhance hearing effectiveness and deliver a natural hearing experience to the wearer. The preservation of minute differences in sound presented to our brain helps provide superior spatial awareness.
Zen Tinnitus Management
Widex Moment 330 hearing aids have a tinnitus desensitization feature called Zen. Zen is proprietary to only Widex. Zen helps reduce or desensitize the wearer to the effects of tinnitus. The hearing aids present predictable non-repetitive sounds to the wearer. Zen should be used in conjunction with professional tinnitus management counseling.
Widex Moment 330 312D Connectivity and Accessories
Widex calls their remote controls and assistive listening accessories “DEX”. Dex accessories are varied and include;
- TV streamers
- Remote Controls
- Mobile phone connectors
- Remote microphones
- and more…
Widex TV Play
To learn more or purchase the TV Play, CLICK HERE
Widex MOMENT 330 Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) 312D (2.4 GHz) hearing aids work in perfect unison with Widex TV Play, the most versatile, stable, and straightforward sound streaming solution yet.
- Maximum streaming stability lets users move freely around the room without missing a second of the outstanding stereo TV sound the TV Play delivers.
- An elegant and versatile TV sound-streaming solution that integrates nicely with modern decor and can be placed in front of or attached to the back of a TV.
Easy to install and seamless to pair, users can easily control the TV Play with the button on their hearing aid, the RC-Dex, or customize their listening experience with the MOMENT Smartphone App.
Widex RC-Dex Hearing Aid Remote Control
RC-DEX is a basic wireless remote control for Widex hearing aids. RC-Dex offers simple and discreet adjustability of volume and between programs.
- Stylish and easy to use
- Discreet – You don’t need to touch your hearing aids for adjustments
- Verbal cue confirmation
- Fits on your keychain
- A lock switch prevents accidental activation
RC-DEX is brilliantly designed with only three simple keys and is small enough to fit in your pocket or on a keychain. As features are activated, the wearer hears verbal cues thru the hearing aids. An LED indicator light also lights up when activated. For more information or to buy Widex RC-DEX, CLICK HERE.
Widex Phone-Dex 2
HEARING ON THE PHONE IS NOW EASIER THAN EVER WITH WIDEX PHONE-DEX 2
The Widex Phone-Dex 2 is an all-purpose cordless telephone for use with Widex hearing aids.
A phone for hearing aid wearers or the whole family
Phone-Dex 2 has a large color display and is incredibly easy to use. This phone is used, operated, and held just like any normal telephone. Friends and family can use the phone as normal. Phone-Dex 2 also includes an integrated answering machine.
Phone-Dex 2 Features
- Direct communication to both hearing aids
- Emergency button
- A mailbox with a 25-minute recording capacity
- 150 contacts directory
- Call signal LED light
- Large color screen
- 14 hr talk & 320 hr standby time
- 160 feet range from base
PHONE-DEX 2 is compatible with MOMENT hearing aids.
Phone-Dex 2’s memory can store up to 150 contacts. The base station also acts as a charger. Users enjoy 14 hours of talk and 320 hours of standby time. The handset reliably works up to 160 ft from the base station.
For more information or to Buy Widex Phone-Dex 2, CLICK HERE.
Widex Offers Five Different Comfortable "Instant Tips" For All Types Of Hearing Loss
Widex MOMENT 220 312D Product Summary
The Moment 330 is the perfect blend of functionality and budget awareness. Widex Moment 330 RIC 312D has the latest Widex chip at its heart. This new chip brings TruAcoustics program, as well as the PureSound and ZeroDelay technology. It also comes with SoundSense Adapt which learns user preferences over time.
- HearSource Remote Programmable & Adjustments, Anywhere In The World
- 7 sound classes – Provides for accurate sound processing and a more precise hearing experience
- 12 channels for processing and fine-tuning – Provides more options for personalized sound processing catering to wearer preferences and individual hearing needs.
- WidexLink wireless connectivity – Fast, echo-free transmission of sound between hearing devices for binaural coordination and to DEX accessories for streaming a variety of signals.
- SoundSense Learn – Machine learning algorithm to effortlessly guide the wearers to a better, more personalized hearing experience.
- SoundSense Adapt – Adaptive learning to gradually remember the wearer’s preferred settings across multiple parameters for each sound class environment, resulting in better sound.
- Fluid Sound Controller – Adjustment of more parameters in every sound class and in real-time for a more natural sound.
- Programs – Wide range of listening programs for specific and challenging situations.
- Speech Enhancer (RT/IE) – Reduces noise and enhances speech in real-time in response to individual sound situations and hearing loss.
- Digital Pinna – Helps locate and focus naturally on the voice in front or behind by mimicking the pinna effect.
- Fluid Sound Analyzer (7 Sound Classes) – Intuitive analysis of the sound environment in order to prioritize and select the most important sound sources.
- HD Locator – Better speech intelligibility in noise with channel-specific directionality for speech emphasis.
- TruSound Softener – Preserves comfort for sudden sounds at any input level by taking the edge off impact/impulse sounds.
- Soft-Level Noise Reduction – Unwanted soft background noises are reduced for greater listening comfort.
- Noise Reduction – Listening comfort in noise while maintaining speech.
- ZEN IE – A tinnitus management tool for reducing the effects of tinnitus, using soothing tones and/or noise; additional programs are available with the ZEN+ app.
- Audibility Extender – Improves perception and production of important high-frequency speech sounds, ideal for more significant high-frequency hearing losses.
- Variable Speed Compression – Automatic gearing for smooth sound and stable audibility in each individual sound class.
- MOMENT App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones. This is the preferred, full-featured app.
- TONELINK App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones. This is the lighter remote control app.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
|Widex Hearing Aid Model||
|Hearing Aid Repair Warranty||
3 Year Repair Warranty
MFI – Made for iPhone
Audio Stream Direct – Apple iOS, Audio Stream with Accessory – Android
Wireless / Bluetooth, Professional Remote Programming
Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Warranty, 45-Day Return/Refund Policy on all Products Sold By HearSource
By purchasing products or services from HearSource, you do hereby agree to the following new product warranty, hearing aid repair warranty, return policy, and all other terms and conditions.
New Product Warranty
All new merchandise or products purchased from HearSource are warranted against material or manufacturing defect by the original manufacturer for a minimum period of one year (certain hearing aid models may have warranties from the manufacturer for two or three years) from the date of shipping from our facility to your address. At our sole discretion we may repair, exchange, replace or upgrade any defective product that you have purchased from us. Additional/extended warranties are available for purchase at additional cost. Please contact HearSource for additional information concerning extended warranties. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource product, please include a check for processing, shipping & handling of $19.95.
Hearing Aid Repair Warranty
All hearing aids repaired by HearSource are warranted for six months from the date of shipment to you unless you have specifically requested and paid the additional $50 fee for a one year warranty. To obtain warranty service on any HearSource repair, please enclose a check for processing, shipping & handling for $19.95
Return Policy, 45-Day Money Back Policy
HearSource offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods. We provide a 45-day return for refund policy. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact HearSource at 1-800-416-2434 and request a RMA authorization (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
Return the item(s) in the original, undamaged condition (including all original materials, packaging and accessories) within 45-days of our shipping date to you of any product for refund. Returned merchandise must be received by us at our HearSource location within 45-days of our shipping date to you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our return policy, please contact us directly at 1-800-416-2434.
Call 1-800-416-2434, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Time Zone, USA, to obtain your required RMA authorization number. Your shipping and handling charges for products you ship or return to us are non-refundable. You may want to insure your return; as we cannot be held responsible for products damaged, lost or misdirected via shipping.
After we receive the product for return, your refund will be made to you in the manor in which you paid. For example; if you paid using a credit card, your refund will be applied to that specific credit card. If you paid by cash or check, your refund will be in the form of a check.
With your RMA clearly identified in the shipping address back to us, please ship return merchandise to:
108 E. Pat Rady Way, P.O. Box 364
Bainbridge, IN 46105
You may also return any item for exchange or replacement within 45-days of the shipment date due to material defect or damage during shipment. After 45-days, defective or damaged products will be repaired or replaced under the specific manufacturer’s warranty policy.